Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Threads turnning itno arguments! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/69155-threads-turnning-itno-arguments.html)

Rippem 01-16-2004 11:47 PM

Actually I consider this the "economical" season boating-wise as I'm not buying a slip/gas/beer/food/women on top of payments! :D

Canada Jeff 01-17-2004 01:56 PM

Rippem, yah, we'll hook up this summer. Do you know Mark Dodge 32 fountain, or you must know Sam Madonia, 42 fountain? I'm a member of the TIPC too, so's my father. I run a 288 Sunsation with black and gold graphics, father runs a 36 Apache. Did you run to Hendersons last fall with us?

Thanx all others for explaining some of the cheap shots I've read, and will read in the future.

HyperBaja 01-17-2004 02:46 PM

All I know is the Apache owners started it.

R Addiction 01-17-2004 03:12 PM

Originally posted by WARPAINT
Its 8 degrees here today!! Have a problem with that! I am not cranky! I am miserable!! Wanna' fight about it!:p
Yea Warpanties ....lets go MF'er!!! I'll hit you so hard your kids will feel it, I'll knock you into next week, I'll hit you so hard...to wipe your nose you'll have to pull down you shorts!!!;)

Anyway with that pent up aggresion out of the way...How is everybody doing on this fine 10 degree F*$kin' pain in my A$$ day?:p

cuda 01-17-2004 03:15 PM

Originally posted by R Addiction

Anyway with that pent up aggresion out of the way...How is everybody doing on this fine 10 degree F*$kin' pain in my A$$ day?:p

Not so good, yeah it was 74 today, but I splashed the boat and found the trannie is shot.:(

R Addiction 01-17-2004 03:28 PM

Originally posted by cuda
Not so good, yeah it was 74 today, but I splashed the boat and found the trannie is shot.:(
So get out there in your 74 degree Mutha F%$Kin' sunny A$$ weather and yank that trannie out and get it fixed...So you can go out in your 74 degree GD, fu#%in'weather!!!

Whew....Thanks Cuda....I'm feelin' a little better now!!!;)

cuda 01-17-2004 03:31 PM

So get out there in your 74 degree Mutha F%$Kin' sunny A$$ weather and yank that trannie out and get it fixed...So you can go out in your 74 degree GD, fu#%in'weather!!!

Whew....Thanks Cuda....I'm feelin' a little better now!!!;)

At least it didn't stop us from boating, albeit at trawler speed.:rolleyes: We were going on about a 30 mile run to have lunch, when the boat wouldn cooperate, I shut the one engine down and idled down the ICW to the Pub and had lunch anyway. No use in wasting the nice weather.:)

R Addiction 01-17-2004 03:38 PM

Oh Thanks Cuda....That makes me feel SOOOOOOOOO MUCH better!!!

So what did the Mrs. do on the long idle back? ;)

cuda 01-17-2004 04:01 PM

Oh Thanks Cuda....That makes me feel SOOOOOOOOO MUCH better!!!

So what did the Mrs. do on the long idle back? ;)

We had another couple with us, so we just shot the chit and came in. They are coming over later with lobster they got in the Keys, and we're going to cook them on the grill, then it's cocktail hour and hot tub.:)

Rippem 01-17-2004 04:20 PM

Sun288, Yea, I know Sam...don't know that I've actually met Dodge. I did do the run to Henderson, it was a blast on the way back. Dave Powell's crew and I played aroung wave jumping in Chaumount Bay for an our or so before we headed back. It was pretty wild on the way back...what a great time! ;) I had the 32' Velocity "Devil Inside" formerly, which now belongs to another TIPBC member. I was in Henderson with my new boat, a 353 Formula. Got crossed up in the wind at the docks there and almost took out my w/s on a cruiser anchor hanging off a bow pulpit. :rolleyes: Need to get used to "more nose" in the wind! :D 'Cuda, some of the best times with friends aboard have been at "low speed". Good conversation and you don't have to set your beer down. :)