Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   36 Skater , Nor-tech , or MTI ??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/69282-36-skater-nor-tech-mti.html)

SS930 02-03-2004 09:28 AM

Ozzie,
Let me know if you're out on LIS someday, I have to check that thing out! WOW IS THAT SHARP!!!:cool:

Blade38 02-04-2004 09:04 AM

Nor-Tech But......

I have my Skater arriving this Mar/Apr. I couldn't get the Nor-Tech guys to talk to me. Life is good when you have a backlog of orders. Nor-tech was my first choice but. . . Skater returns phone calls. . .

The Wizard 02-04-2004 09:06 AM

Hey SS,

No problem...my buddy Sean does a summer run to Claudio's in Greenport and National Power boat club is having a poker this summer in Manhassett and Glen Cove, I'll take you for a blast... :D

:crazy: zzie

SS930 02-04-2004 09:08 AM

Originally posted by The Wizard
Hey SS,

No problem...my buddy Sean does a summer run to Claudio's in Greenport and National Power boat club is having a poker this summer in Manhassett and Glen Cove, I'll take you for a blast... :D

:crazy: zzie

I have it writing now pal! :D

I'll definitely take you up on that!!!

Thanks Ozzy. ;)

blingbling 02-04-2004 02:12 PM

Re: Nor-Tech But......

Originally posted by fullthrottle42a
I have my Skater arriving this Mar/Apr. I couldn't get the Nor-Tech guys to talk to me. Life is good when you have a backlog of orders. Nor-tech was my first choice but. . . Skater returns phone calls. . .
Wow I'm surprised at this comment. I bought a Nor-tech Nov.1, and have never been treated better.Terry Sobbo is the best salesman in the boat market I have ever dealt with, and this is comming from a previous skater owner, who ordered
his boat new from Skater. From Tron,Terry, and Phill Morris my rigger, they call me once a week. This is no ass kissing, if I put a call into Terry, he get's back to me within a half an hour. If it was not for my lagging motor man Carson Brummett, the boat would be done the end of feb. Try and get that time frame from Skater. Plus, if you need financing, they got it.

The Wizard 02-04-2004 03:32 PM

I have to agree with blingbling 110%

To me....Nor-Tech has me for life

SLINGSHOT 02-04-2004 04:06 PM

hell terry sobo has been nothing but the best to me...and i dont even own a nor tech YET!

Reindl Powerboats 02-04-2004 05:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I can tell you they are all incredible boats. Skater and MTI do better on the race scene, but I would not count them out as pleasure boats. The MTI has a lot to offer and was our personal choice. We rigged it a 4 seater pleasure/race boat and ended up doing very well at the Worlds in only our 3rd race.

I have heard great things about the Nortech from their race team, but I can personally say Randy and Pete are great to work with and will deliver as promised.

If anyone needs more information on any of the boats, feel free to email me at [email protected] and rumor has it MTI will have a new website up in the next few weeks.

Chris Reindl

Pacemaker...

sgrady 02-04-2004 08:11 PM

Nor-tech if you are not racing. My .02

sgrady 02-04-2004 08:12 PM

Re: Nor-Tech But......

Originally posted by fullthrottle42a
Has to have been a dealer, Terry has never in his career done that to me !