Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   YEE HA! - Went boating on Saturday. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/69298-yee-ha-went-boating-saturday.html)

mfb357 01-18-2004 11:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey daze, Tow your boat here we can see how she handles hard water!

C_Spray 01-18-2004 11:41 AM

Hijackers!! This is nothing more than a cheap spin-off of my "22 Velocity" thread. I'm suing!!!:hothead: :hothead: ;)

Nick - I can't believe that you actually found time to look at the speedo. Or did you re-set the "max speed"?

C_Spray 01-18-2004 11:43 AM

Originally posted by Baja Daze
Hmmm, what's going on here? :D
Steve's looking for his beer, but forgot that he left it on the foredeck.

cuda 01-18-2004 11:49 AM

Originally posted by tanned fat looks better
Cuda said he blew a tranny...............hell I thought he liked women??????:confused: :confused:
I gotta admit, that's funny! Guess I'll have to be more careful of my wording.:)

cuda 01-18-2004 11:50 AM

Nick, where did you go out from? We put in a Park Blvd.

CigDaze 01-18-2004 12:38 PM

mfb357/Troutly, the only thing hard water is good for is in my Dewars. :) I thinkk the boat would have a serious list on that 'white' water, you know, being on it's side and all.....:D

Chuck, I knew exactly what speed we were going when it said 60-something, but I had no clue whatsoever that we were above 70, because I became really busy, real quick, if you know what I mean ;) Yes, Steve reset the tattle-tale on the GPS and it wasn't until we slowed, we knew what she said. :eek:
My hands were pretty cramped-up after 15 minutes. :eek: :D

Cuda, we put in at Anclote State Park ramps. Not bad, but man what a current. If you quit blowing your trannies, they might just run better. :p :D
Sorry to hear about the break-down. :(

cuda 01-18-2004 12:43 PM

Cuda, we put in at Anclote State Park ramps. Not bad, but man what a current. If you quit blowing your trannies, they might just run better. :p :D
Sorry to hear about the break-down. :(

Yes, I've put in there before with my fishboat. I had to do a crash landing to get to the dock.:)

CigDaze 01-18-2004 12:47 PM

The funny part is, that at that ramp, there's a hotdog vendor and about a dozen older folks hanging out in their lawn chairs, just watching the entertainment. It can get ugly.

cuda 01-18-2004 12:50 PM

The funny part is, that at that ramp, there's a hotdog vendor and about a dozen older folks hanging out in their lawn chairs, just watching the entertainment. It can get ugly.
I saw a guy dry launch his boat there.:eek: :rolleyes:

C_Spray 01-18-2004 06:38 PM

......I had no clue whatsoever that we were above 70, because I became really busy, real quick, if you know what I mean ;) ...
I know EXACTLY what you mean! :eek:

My hands were pretty cramped-up after 15 minutes. :eek: :D ...
I don't think that I lasted any longer than that myself. That head-on shot in post #6 really shows the water ski grafted to the bottom of the boat...