Notices

torch lake

Old 01-19-2004, 09:22 PM
sparky1

Fast353tech, mine is a 2000. What year is yours and did you run it on Torch last summer? I'm a little nervous about the low water pickups and not sure if I can go down the river. We also have shallow water for about the first 400 feet in front of our place - even though I come in slow and trimmed up I'm worried about sucking up sand.

What time of year will you be up there - it would be great to run with another 353.

Old 01-19-2004, 09:35 PM
skwotastropy81

my parents had there 420 baja up there a couple summers ago, i cant rember where they launched it though, needless to say that weekend was a diaster, we anchored off the sand bar on torch lake and would take the zodiac to the sand, anyways my dad and his friend were on the boat and someone hit the boat, caused some damage, how they hit it is behind me, youd have to be a complete moron, guy thought because he was a cop that he didnt have to give us his insurance info or number to pay up(I AM NOT WHAT SO EVER BASHING OFFICERS HERE) and then come the end of the day i was pulling my jetskis at the ramp right at the bridge of the water, some punk kid threw something at my jetski which had a fresh paint job and i said some things to him, when i was loaded onto the trailer the kid walked from the bridge, got in my face, i told him to get outta here or i was going to call the cops for destroying my property, then he kicked the bed of my truck denting it pretty bad and it went down hill from there when i lost my temper after that, we docked the boat at a dock right after the bridge leaving torch lake which was a nice spot for viewing. besides our misaps, torch lake was beautiful, but i dont know if my dad will ever be taking is 420 up there again.