Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   West Michigan fun Run??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/69687-west-michigan-fun-run.html)

Waterfoul 01-22-2004 06:04 PM

dyno, get in line....behind me!! Cord's boat is mine!! I think I might have put more seat time in it at LOTO than he did!! What a riot!

Looney Tune 01-22-2004 08:04 PM

Re: West Michigan fun Run???

Originally posted by dyno
any interest in putting one together?? we can put on a low budget Poker Run say $50 per hand run from Holland to Sausagtuck, then to Port Sheldon Grand Haven and then Muskegon for dinner. Maybe have a pig roast at Great Lakes. What do you think? Interested ? sound off....not much interest so far in another Northern Michigan run so I thought I would kick this idea around...
If you build it they will come.:D :D

sgrady 01-22-2004 08:13 PM

dkwestern,

Look forward to it, keep in touch, I may have room on Smoke !:D

Cord 01-22-2004 08:52 PM

Originally posted by Waterfoul
dyno, get in line....behind me!! Cord's boat is mine!! I think I might have put more seat time in it at LOTO than he did!! What a riot!

First the guy eats my cookies, then he gropes my boobs, then he takes my boat! Is there anything else of mine that you want! :hothead:

;)

Whitey 01-22-2004 10:10 PM

Hi Scott, Good to see you are still around. Happy to hear everything is great with the house.
Don sounds like this is coming together well. This should be fun. Dwight

Red Stripe 01-22-2004 11:59 PM

Fred, Yes I still have my boat :) It's just way too small to be running with you guys out on the big lake:D Andy bought a 26 Checkmate last summer so the ride would be way more comfortable on his. Besides, last time I went out and played with Waterfoul, I busted my fuel tank. :p

Don, Not sure on the Catering bit. Like M39976 said, Lee's Chicken does (and their chicken is really good too) but I'm not sure what else they do. I do know there are quite a few others around town as well. If fact, one of my co-workers mom owns a catering biz and she did my buddys wedding. Food was EXCELLENT! Might have to look into that one if you want me to. Not sure what kind of menu she does though.

fred 01-23-2004 05:40 AM

Great to hear that you still have your boat Todd....the way it sounded I thought you may have sold it...Fred

Payton 01-23-2004 07:23 AM

Dyno, sounds like fun!
Looks like there are 5 Saturdays in July this year. Anytime the second half looks great!

dkwestern 01-23-2004 10:37 AM

Scott I will, if you have room for smoke, that would be awesome!!!, I'll pay my way too.

Like someone else said about this run; IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME. Should be sweet. :D :D :D

tmager 01-23-2004 03:25 PM

Dyno, keep me posted I would be interested in treading some new waters.