Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   CRT "Cigarette Retail Trouble" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/69723-crt-cigarette-retail-trouble.html)

THRILLSEEKER 01-22-2004 05:58 PM

good post craig, I know its gives them a bad rep, but be patient, there is one lady who handles all the clothing sales, cant remember her name, but when I was there just before x-mas she was really bustin a$$ for a woman her age, she was extremely polite and helpfull, and right now she has a royal rat nest to work with. Give it some time remember, relocating a business isnt a simple or a fast job;)

Good Luck with your order,

Thrill

Steet 01-22-2004 06:36 PM

Patience

Unacceptable. If you order something and pay for it to be shipped 2nd day air, then it should be. If not, a phone call as to why it has not shipped and refund the extra that you paid.
I have no patience for businesses that do not provide customer service.
If I am told what is going on, to my satisfaction, then I may wait on the product or ask for a refund.

(not talking about Cig's only)

IDRPSTF 01-22-2004 07:24 PM

Never got the return call today.
And the package never arrived.
Not Good.

DJD 01-22-2004 07:56 PM

Re: 18 months and still counting

Originally posted by THEJOKER
Scott B :

If you see a $ 2800.00 swim platform for a 38 TG with my name on it grab it for me. I'm still waiting - BH

Damn son, why don't you go right to the source? When I was looking for a swim platform for my Cig, I was told by a friend at Cig to go right to the manufacturer who make the platforms for Cig....
Aluminum Marine Products & I think they were in Ft Laud or somewhere close by.
I got a brand new Top Gun platform from them for $1200 or so.

glassdave 01-22-2004 08:01 PM

i ordered a shirt just before newyears and goy it today. i was just getting ready to try and contact then. i do agree with Steet and T.O. if you cant deliver the expidited service at this time than dont offer it. put some kind of a temporery note on the order page that explains the current situation. i do like my shirt though and would not hesitate to order from them again. :cool:

OldSchool 01-23-2004 07:04 AM

My order arrived yesterday via UPS as promised.;)

Maybe things are getting better. I'm not disagreeing with anyone, if I'm told something is on it's way...I expect it to be on the way. Honesty is the best way to do business and my experience this week with CRT was a positive one!:)

Craig

THEJOKER 01-23-2004 08:19 AM

craig223:

Maybe you can just send me $ 2800.00 and I'll shut up. You order a new Cig pay for a swim platform and when you get the boat it's not on there. What would you do? Sorry but I'm not going to let it die until I get the money or my swim platform. BH

OldSchool 01-23-2004 09:07 AM

Originally posted by THEJOKER
craig223:

You order a new Cig pay for a swim platform and when you get the boat it's not on there. What would you do? BH

Hmmmm....What would I do. The first thing that I would do is take it up with the dealer! Seems like that would be the easiest route.:) If you paid for something and didn't receive it, it should be a very easy problem to solve!!:eureka: :eureka:

Craig

ps- As for me sending you $2800....well, nevermind

cigarette1 01-23-2004 09:14 AM

I think he was the dealer :confused:

THEJOKER 01-23-2004 09:27 AM

I have never said one negative thing about the boat itself. Cigarette's rock no doubt. I was the dealer and sooner or later people will catch on to the "tricks of the trade". Some will loose more and some will loose less - BH