Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CRT "Cigarette Retail Trouble"

Placed order for gift 01/14/04
paid for 2nd day delivery.
Order processed and billed 01/15/04
No Gift,
No return email,
No return phone call,
No Nuthin.....except a very close friend wondering why I forgot a special occasion.
So what now? should I get my 2nd day delivery money back?
Should I cancel the order and buy a freakin Gold Fountain medallion for her?
Have you ever tried explaining to a woman that you did not forget an occasion, the store is just late delivering? Good Luck!!!
It should be here in the morning, Okay, it should be here tomorrow morning? Okay maybe the next??????
Whats up Skip?
I'm still pushin your product and helping pay your bills, throw me a bone out here?
Old 01-22-2004, 05:06 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

FWIW, Cig has one person working in the retail dept at the moment. Everything is shoved in a storeroom. I was there last week and the lady in charge was there , but suffering from the flue and was going home. I will be back there today or tomorrow, I can ask for ya if you like..

Sucks I agree, but they just moved and are basically working out of crates and boxes at the moment...
Old 01-22-2004, 05:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: CRT "Cigarette Retail Trouble"

Originally posted by IDRPSTF
Placed order for gift 01/14/04
paid for 2nd day delivery.
Order processed and billed 01/15/04
No Gift,
No return email,
No return phone call,
No Nuthin.....except a very close friend wondering why I forgot a special occasion.
So what now? should I get my 2nd day delivery money back?
Should I cancel the order and buy a freakin Gold Fountain medallion for her?
Have you ever tried explaining to a woman that you did not forget an occasion, the store is just late delivering? Good Luck!!!
It should be here in the morning, Okay, it should be here tomorrow morning? Okay maybe the next??????
Whats up Skip?
I'm still pushin your product and helping pay your bills, throw me a bone out here?
Cig. trouble or Fountain????
Old 01-22-2004, 08:29 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thumbs down 18 months and still counting

Scott B :

If you see a $ 2800.00 swim platform for a 38 TG with my name on it grab it for me. I'm still waiting - BH
Old 01-22-2004, 09:00 AM
Registered

BH,
are you looking for a Cig factory swim platform?? I will trade you for a full cover..... I have a brand new one.

Brett
Old 01-22-2004, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck Matt, I have never had problems getting t-sirts, but a call back for parts has been another story. I ordered the stuff I needed recently from Tres Martin instead.
Old 01-22-2004, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Cigarette builds a great boat, but their customer service SUCKS big time. I wonder if they will ever get their heads out of the a$$e$ and fix the problem!!!

I have heard of more complaints from Cig owners than any other manufacturer. (not the boats, just parts, customer service)
Old 01-22-2004, 11:32 AM
Registered

Just got off the phone with a lady that works there. I guess they are VERY short handed. She was polite and accomidating. I am expecting a call back with the UPS tracking #. Nice to know I did not get a string of lies on why they are late. They will send a few extra goodies to get me out of the dog house with the old lady. Fingers crossed!
Old 01-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ID

I understand your frustration, but why did you wait 'till the last minute...... .

(PS - that's what I always do too.....)
Old 01-22-2004, 11:52 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 342 Likes on 114 Posts

I have first hand knowledge to share about this. I called last week to order "some goodies" The girl who used to run that part of the operation (Sandy-who was very good at her job!) is no longer with CRT. The new building is not completed yet, hence they are working out of a room that has not been completed yet and yes, everything is piled into a room and is in boxes. My order was shipped out Tuesday and should be at my house today when I get home today. I agree that maybe they dont have their chit together yet, but give 'em a chance!! Rome wasn't built in a day! The lady that I dealt with was very nice and apologetic.(I think her name was Joann)

Joker-Give it a rest. If they owe you a swim platform, go get it or get your money back. Slamming CRT every chance you get probably isn't helping your cause Just my opinion!! and you know what they say about opinions!!

Craig

Quick Reply: CRT "Cigarette Retail Trouble"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.