Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LA Boat Show.........Meeting up on Saturday the 24th (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/69887-la-boat-show-meeting-up-saturday-24th.html)

PhantomChaos 01-26-2004 04:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)

PhantomChaos 01-26-2004 04:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)

PhantomChaos 01-26-2004 04:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)

PhantomChaos 01-26-2004 04:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)

dencam7 01-18-2005 04:00 PM

Re: LA Boat Show.........Meeting up on Saturday the 24th

Is the LA boat show from Jan29 - Feb6. Thinking about coming in from Ohio.Can anyone tell me of a good place to stay that is convient for the show?
Thanks for anyhelp you can give!!

Wasabe 01-18-2005 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Those guys were there along with OSO BG1 and others.,......I didn;t get there until around 2:30, but I didn't leave until 9:00PM!!! :D

Here's a few photos...

Was that last year?

mamamarsh 01-18-2005 06:06 PM

Yep, Jan 29-Feb 6. Sounds like a good plan for this year too....only you all need to meet at the TOP-KNOT BOOTH (206-207) and give Dick and Ron a bad time. And of course buy, buy, buy.

Michael1 01-20-2005 12:31 AM

OK, so did you mean Jan. 29th?

Also there are two entrances to the Convention Center - the West Hall Entrance, and the South Hall Entrance. The West Hall Entrance would probably be considered the main entrance, but most people would be coming from the parking lot at the South Hall side, so that could get confusing (there is no parking from the West Hall outside entrance).

Michael

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
January 24th – SCOPE @ The LA Boat Show – 11:00 – Meet Up With Ron Songrath And Lu Lyall

Main Entrance Of The Convention Center

48th Annual Los Angeles Boat Show

Los Angeles Convention Center
Los Angeles, California
January 24

Adults $10
Children 12 & under are free

No RSVP Required - Show up and Meet Up with Friends And Member Of SCOPE

Thank you, The SCOPE Board of Directors

Michael1 01-20-2005 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by dencam7
Is the LA boat show from Jan29 - Feb6. Thinking about coming in from Ohio.Can anyone tell me of a good place to stay that is convient for the show?
Thanks for anyhelp you can give!!

Here is the website link for the LA Boat Show.

2005 Los Angeles Boat Show

There aren't any decent hotels within walking distance of the convention center that I know of. The nice ones are up the street closer to downtown around 4th through 7th Streets. For instance, the Hyatt is at 7th and Hope. There is also the Biltmore, Boneventure, Hilton, and Wilshire Grand. The Convention Center is at 12th and Figueroa. They are pretty long blocks. Be careful, because there are some real dumps around downtown. Even the top end hotels only get three AAA diamonds. This link may help you:

Los Angeles Convention Center Hotels Guide , and then click on Hotels to see the list.

Hope this helps.

Michael

BURNSMAZZ 01-20-2005 04:53 AM

It better start on the 29th that's part of my vacation plans!