Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   looking for lakefront lake ozark lots- porta cima (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/69898-looking-lakefront-lake-ozark-lots-porta-cima.html)

jawbreakerkid 01-28-2004 08:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)

jawbreakerkid 01-28-2004 08:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)

jawbreakerkid 01-28-2004 09:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)

jawbreakerkid 01-28-2004 09:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)

jawbreakerkid 01-28-2004 09:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)

OBNOXUS21 01-28-2004 10:24 AM

JBK--- That is probably my favorite cove to show LOTO first timers. The house with helo-pad on the dock. I followed the helo in once and caught the pilot/owner letting his dog out of the chopper!!! One of my favorite houses at LOTO is the second picture where the glass comes together (seemless?).

Porta-Cima ends at the 18mm. The place I typically stay is in that cove, but, of course, on the "other" side. :D It seems "family cove" has virtually moved in there. A real mess when the big cruisers come plowing in. Some are nice and idle all the way, but when they plow it really.... well it doesn't sound too good with 10000# boat tied to a dock with a 20 foot slip :(

The point lot in that cove sold for $1,000,000 AND then they built their house. Also, they have a nice cruiser and new Fast-Tech. All-in-all, it's great (big) cove in a PRIME location and I hope the new house is finished for this season!!!!!

FunHome 01-28-2004 05:42 PM

DUH, I'm sorry I know where that is now!!! This cold weather is getting to me!!!!:crazy:

epeek 01-28-2004 08:40 PM

Originally posted by cigarette
EPEEK,

DO THEY HAVE COVERED DOCKS AND HOIST ?

That house doesn't. There are quite a few with
boat houses or covered docks. Lake George
is very strict about docks. Lake frontage,set
backs,parallel lines out into the water and all
kinds of other B.S, determine the size and style
of your dock. A lot of docks are grandfathered
and wouldn't meet current rules. This, odviously
is a big selling point and really raises the price of
any property that has good docks. The property
next to mine has 2 u-shaped crib docks & 2
****ty seasonal camp houses,but has 250 ft of lake front so they asking 2.2 mil for it. The crazy parts is
every thing far sale sells quickly at these prices!By
the way, taxes go by how much lake front you have.
The property next to mine taxes are 15 grand a year!

Von Bongo 01-29-2004 09:12 AM

Re: looking for lakefront lake ozark lots- porta cima

Originally posted by wiggler4490
looking for lots on the water that may be for sale but not listed. if anybody knows of any let me know interested in buying quickly
Check your PM's

Awesome35 02-01-2004 10:25 PM

I am 2/3's the way back in Middle cove on the right side as you are coming in from the main channel .This is the cove between the Big Easy & Broken Arrow Marine.Its off the 13mm. House is on Shawnee Bend #3. The next door neighbors house is for sale for $399,950