Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   WickedTwo Upper Keys Barhop Pics From Saturday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/70064-wickedtwo-upper-keys-barhop-pics-saturday.html)

LEOPAJM 01-26-2004 10:44 AM

Man ... from your place you could just run it down !!!

**** .... just tell Lightning Bay Mike that you NEED it down there !!!! I bet he's got a trailer !!!!:D

Roger 1 01-26-2004 11:16 AM

Re: Re: Leaving The Pilothouse Restaurant

Originally posted by Troutly
Well, if the tuna taco taste as good as she looks, I can see why you like going there :D
:D

Tonto 01-26-2004 11:17 AM

I still think YOU SUCK, but I got 6 new feet on the dually and I'm heading SOUTH. I just got to get through the ice here and the tornados in south Ga. before I get to my SWEETHEART. I hope I make it this time. See ya'll in Feb.

Robert

Jamie B. 01-26-2004 12:07 PM

Re: At Snappers

Originally posted by WickedWon
They have awsome Dolphin fingers and real Dark & Stormy's ( ginger beer and Goslings )
I love Snappers !

Cripes, I wanna be down there :mad: Its snowing right now here in Chicagoland, 2 to 4 inches coming :(

WickedWon 01-26-2004 01:55 PM

Can't Wait To Go Back !

Dyno, thanks :D

Nauti Kitty, It's a two stroke, guess I shouldn't of installed the EXPANSION CHAMBER !:eek:

Tim G., That Fountain weighs 13,500 lb's :confused: must have the 1000gal fuel tank option :D

Fever Mike GET YOUR RIG TO THE KEYS ! Where are you going to be staying ?

Troutly you are a P I G PIG, and what the hell was I thinking...........I swear they really do have tuna ta.....:crazy: and to answer your question, yes ;)

Rice Hauler 01-26-2004 02:11 PM

Yeah You Suck, But.....

Hey JD,
Terriffic Pics. The fact that you were there and then came home to this, just goes to show how nuts you really are.
And yeah, you do suck at times like these but thankfully for you your better half really makes up for it.
Angela and I are looking forward to seeing you and Mary at the Miami Boat Show run.
Best
Rice Hauler.

Danny Usnik 01-26-2004 03:21 PM

JD,

The boat looks great.
Mary looks great.
You look the same.

Oh! Well, can't win'em all.:D :D :D

Tim G. 01-26-2004 03:37 PM

Re: Can't Wait To Go Back !

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WickedWon

Tim G., That Fountain weighs 13,500 lb's :confused: must have the 1000gal fuel tank option :D

The boat is 10,600, plus engines, fuel, gear. 1,600 for 3 Mercs, 2,000# fuel, plus gear...
It is a heavy boat...well over 13,000.

:eek:
It has very deep steps. It rides very nice...:cool:

LEOPAJM 01-26-2004 03:41 PM

You sure thats not 10,600 with the engines ???

Tim G. 01-26-2004 03:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by LEOPAJM
You sure thats not 10,600 with the engines ???
Fountain told me it was without... That's what I thought initially, but I called them to be sure before we specified his lift. I initially thought he could go on a 12,000lb lift, but Fountain said otherwise, and Mr.Customer didn't mind having the extra capacity with the 18,000lb lift.
It's the Tournament edition with a head under the console and a cabin in the bow. Lot's of fish boxes too. We all know that those fish boxes get heavy when you load tham with beer and ice...:eureka:

Hey Wicked- How heavy is your 41 Saber Trip?