Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   WickedTwo Upper Keys Barhop Pics From Saturday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/70064-wickedtwo-upper-keys-barhop-pics-saturday.html)

WickedWon 01-26-2004 04:25 PM

Tim G.

I stand corrected, I thought glancing at the first pic that it was a 34' :o The 38's are a whole different animal, wide and apparently fat WOW ! My boat in these pics is a 36 Concept, with the trip Yamaha's I'd guess it to be around 8000lbs dry. My Saber is a 41' staggered twin
it weighs around 10,500 lbs. dry. They are both based on a similar 8' straight Apache V bottom,and they both go slower than practially everything else I HEAR about, but I still like'm :D

WickedWon 01-26-2004 05:34 PM

I Said " I HEAR"

Originally posted by Fever Mike
Wicked, actually the 36 Concept with like power blew just about everything away in the recent Powerboat Center Console tests!
I know for a fact a 36 Concept with twin 250efi's is faster than Cigarette's 33 Cafe Open and it is only 2mph slower than Fountains much smaller 31 center console.
Anwya glad you are enjoying yours! i will be at the Miami show on Thursday if you are around.

Mike I know, now stop trying to confuse everyone with the facts :D ;) :eek:

Madcow 01-26-2004 08:00 PM

Re: Re: Leaving The Pilothouse Restaurant

Originally posted by Troutly
Well, if the tuna taco taste as good as she looks, I can see why you like going there :D
:D :D I can't believe I missed that when I read it the first time.

Nauti Kitty 01-26-2004 09:52 PM

Re: Re: Can't Wait To Go Back !

Originally posted by Troutly
I is what I is :D She is a good looking lady :)
Very funny troutly. You should see her in person. Way out of Jims league. Seems like she's just very charitable. If only she had a single sister who wouldn't mind riding in the slowest 41 saber ever made. :(

Nauti Kitty 01-26-2004 09:53 PM

Re: Yeah You Suck, But.....

Originally posted by Rice Hauler
Hey JD,
Terriffic Pics. The fact that you were there and then came home to this, just goes to show how nuts you really are.
And yeah, you do suck at times like these but thankfully for you your better half really makes up for it.
Angela and I are looking forward to seeing you and Mary at the Miami Boat Show run.
Best
Rice Hauler.

What boat you ridin in Rob?

Parnell

JJH 01-26-2004 11:10 PM

Fever Mike:

If your staying in Key Largo, Sundowners has some great food. Plus, if you go there during sunset, the view is simply awesome. Senor Frijoles right next to it is pretty good too, but I prefer Sundowners. We have a house down there and I boat in the bay that sundowners faces. I say we b/c i'm only 21, but my dad has a 28' Concept, and I got a smaller boat, looking to upgrade soon.

BTW: Is Snappers the restaurant in the canal towards the end of the north channel out of Largo sound(the opposite of John Pennekamp)? If thats it, that restaurant IS awesome too.

Wicked: Thats one wicked boat! How fast does it run with the triple Yamahas?

WickedWon 01-27-2004 06:45 AM

OUCH !

Nauti Kitty, Now I have another reason to not let her see this thread :D Speaking of your boat you gonna go with us to Maryland for Thunder On The Bay 6/25 ? Gota start the season somewhere :cool:

JJH, That would probably be Buzzards Roost on Garden Cove. Thats also a really nice place with great food but beer and wine only ( gota have that cocktail :drool: )
Snappers is just North of Long Point , South of Rodriguez
Key at about mm 95. As far as speed the gps tattle tale has shown a max of 73.1 so far, the sweet spot for crusing is 4500 rpm at 62mph, the motors are quiet and the boats just real happy, at about 5000rpm those big boys start to HOWL !:D

Madcow, you're as out of it as I am, when did we stop paying attention ? Could it be business....kids.......old..NFW !

BUSTEDGUN 01-27-2004 11:29 AM

QUOTE:Very funny troutly. You should see her in person. Way out of Jims league. Seems like she's just very charitable. If only she had a single sister who wouldn't mind riding in the slowest 41 saber ever made.

Parnell you kill me!!!:D

That is why Jim won't let Mary and my wife Karen hang out together alone! He's afraid Karen will talk some sense into Mary!!:D ;) :p

Jim, Pictures look awesome I'm glad the boat worked well. Talk to ya later.

Dan

jb 01-27-2004 01:36 PM

sweet ride

JUSTONCE 01-27-2004 01:52 PM

Wickedwon: sweet C.C. Unfortunately your Saber is still my favorite boat.:drool: :D