Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Cigarette to us - Done (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/70109-new-cigarette-us-done.html)

GLH 01-27-2004 07:05 PM

Originally posted by Kanookstr
"Nah it's too rough, I'm staying here out of the wind"
I think JS was glad I was out on more than a few days this summer! I know his wife was!! :eek:

JS232 01-27-2004 07:07 PM

Ha ha, you are right Kanook, also, now he does'nt need to start the engines to get from the ramp two Thyer's beach, he just have to climb on the swim platform and take a walk to the bow... he'l be there! with is 42' :D

I need to change my boat
:chick:
I need to change my boat
I need to change my boat

JS232 01-27-2004 07:15 PM

******I think JS was glad I was out on more than a few days this summer! I know his wife was!! *******

Ok, I think we need kinda some precisions here...;)

I just wanted Mary to see the difference int the ride between a 35 and a 23.4' (the .4 is very important for me):p

Sure, she find the ride awesome but as soon as she came back on her boat, I know that she realized that there is something more important than size or horse power in a boat and it is ::::: THE CAPTAIN !:p

hé! Yép!

JS232 01-27-2004 07:19 PM

I dont know about those engines... 600's ???

Are those 600 cc ? Some engines used in the Kawasaki ninja 600R? I think those were rated somthing like 90 HP?

Seriously, are those 600HP ? ****! Man, If I still have my boat next summer, at least, I'l have to upgrade my engine!!!

BatGirl 01-27-2004 07:21 PM

Originally posted by JS232
4 words : YOU ARE KILLING ME!

Well, this is a killing machine. I don't know for you guys, Kannok, Airpacker, but I definitely think that boat should be considered illegal on lake Champlain!

I am telling you, illegal move!

:p

He definatly will piss of the Blow boaters!!! :eek:
That boat is definalty crowned King of the lake!;)
One Bad Puss! GRRRRRR!
BG XO

GLH 01-27-2004 07:24 PM

Originally posted by BatGirl
He definatly will piss of the Blow boaters!!!
They always have their panties in a bunch, no big deal!

CAP071 01-27-2004 07:32 PM

SWEET RIDE CONGRATS! :fish:

BLee 01-27-2004 07:36 PM

Originally posted by GLH
They always have their panties in a bunch, no big deal!
Hey G.L! Can't wait till the show!

My cell phone was breaking up a little in our conversation, so I apologize for the delays in my conversation with you.

Again, awesome boat. Sounds like you made a great deal. Philly is the best. No BS as you put it.

Really looking forward to runnin down with you and Gary for the Non Official OSO Monty's party!

lucky strike 01-28-2004 04:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
G.L.

Do you have this pic of your boat?

LS JR.

GLH 01-28-2004 04:20 PM

I don't LSJ it is very nice could you email it to me in the original size it would be much appricated also any other you dig up!!! :D:D:D