Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Ms Insx! 1/30 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/70187-happy-birthday-ms-insx-1-30-a.html)

BatGirl 01-27-2004 01:55 PM

Happy Birthday Ms Insx! 1/30

Happy Birthday Cher!!
I remembered because of the lovely calender you gave me in KW! I am posting it now, because I am leaving for your town tomorrow for Super Bowl.
Maybe we can hook up, Kathy too! If I don't see you in Texas, hopefully I will see you at the Miami Boat show.
Have a good one!!:D :D
BG XO

Ms. INXS 01-27-2004 03:09 PM

Hi Karen! a/k/a Batgirl!
It's not "just" Happy Birthday - it's Happy 50th Birthday...(Kathy made me write that part). Anyway - we've chartered the Star Gazer yacht in Clear Lake on Saturday evening with an after party at the Turtle Club beginning about 9:30 p.m. Let me know if you can join us on the Star Gazer - and if not - meet us at the Turtle Club for the after party. It would be great to see you - Joey, Dre, Phil, Karen, Kathy, Tim & BJ will all be there as well as most of the TOPPS club. Thanks for your kind birthday wish. Let me hear from you about Saturday.
Ms. INXS

BatGirl 01-27-2004 07:27 PM

Sounds like fun!
Check your PM box.

Reed Jensen 01-27-2004 08:03 PM

* gasp * 50...... OMG....... you are older than me! I'm still 49 tee hee! OH... P.S. Happy Birthday!

bajababe 01-28-2004 06:50 PM

:fish: Happy Birthday Ms. INXS!:fish:
Just thought you should get an official HAPPY BIRTHDAY from your sister and best friend! I can't believe it - you don't look older than me - you don't act older than me - are you sure you're older than me? I hope this is the best birthday ever! You certainly deserve all the wonderful things in life as you are a beautiful person and no one deserves happiness more than you! You definitely are my sunshine! :cool:

Can't wait for the party Saturday! You're going to be so surprised! Oh yea - it's not a surprise party - but you'll still be surprised!

Love ya,
Bajababe - a/k/a Your sister and best friend for life!:fish:

Visual contact 01-28-2004 07:57 PM

Happy Birthday Ms. Inxs
You don't look a day over 30:)
Very close family and friend:fish: :frog: :D :rolleyes:
Lizzy says:doggy:

Horseplay 01-28-2004 08:14 PM

Happy Birthday Cher!!!
Ian & Tim

Ms. INXS 01-28-2004 09:44 PM

Thanks Ian & Tim,

We are coming to Miami for the boat show - looking for that 60' to 100'. Are y'all going to be around?

lucy 01-28-2004 10:24 PM

happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

audacity 01-29-2004 08:00 AM

HAPPY B-DAY MA!!!! look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!!!...I think I've just about recovered from dad's party in december!!...it's hard to keep up with Texas!!...