Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone Famous on OSO? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/70437-anyone-famous-oso.html)

LOBSTERBOY 02-01-2004 08:15 AM

Your welcome Capo ! Anything i can do to help a fellow OSO'r

Hey Augie ! You are right about SMITTY! he is world famous! just ask him, he"ll tell ya !:D :crazy:

Marc

bojoe2 02-01-2004 10:28 AM

CALL EDS ANSWERING MACHINE YOU WILL LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF YOU HAVE REACHED THE HOME OF WORLD CHAMPIONS. OFFSHORE RACING PRESS 1 FOR EDDY FOR WORLD CHAPION RACE CAR DRIVER PRESS 2 FOR WORLD CHAMPION SMITH AIR CONDITION AND HEATING SERVICE PRESS 3. UNBELIEVABLE!

SMYTH1 02-01-2004 04:00 PM

who the f*ck are you??? blojob2

HiPerf2000 02-02-2004 09:42 AM

Originally posted by bajabob38
Ask your girlfriend what I'm famous for.
Bob....i just asked her.

she seems to think you are so handsome, that you must be the guy that played "SLOTH" from the movie "GOONIES" :p :D

IceAngel 02-02-2004 10:48 AM

Hey Sling

So tell me again how you know who the guys on Queer Eye are???? :D

SLINGSHOT 02-03-2004 08:30 AM

Originally posted by IceAngel
Hey Sling

So tell me again how you know who the guys on Queer Eye are???? :D

channel 10

WILDTHING TAZ 02-04-2004 02:21 AM

I KNOW IM FAMOUS MY ENGINE BUILDERS TELL ME THAT ALL THE TIME:p :D

105mph_38_2003 02-04-2004 04:45 AM

Nich Carter was screwed over on a Ferrari 360...He bought a euro spec Ferrari 360 for about $60k over what it should have been and tried to trade it to my friend for another car. I also know of a young girl that had the same thing happen to her from the same So Fl dealership...Why must they be so greedy:mad:

Another reason yet why I hate some car dealers:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

LOBSTERBOY 02-04-2004 06:20 AM

Nick get's screwed around like that all the time !
Last year around New years we were out running the NCR boat {fountain/skater} Bob {his father } and myself had the boat dialed in perfect ! And Nick wanted Bob and I to race it in SBI!
Well lake Cumberland marine made him an offer to trade the boat ,trailer ,the white dually and support trailer and a pair of new Supercat motors for a gold Lamborghini Diablo,yes gold and a chopper {Harley}

Well i did the math and he was about a $100 000.00 short if he made that deal ! I told him he was getting screwed , but he was like ,Marc there are only a few of these gold Lambo's made ,i kept telling him , you don't buy a gold Lambo you buy a gold Tercel!

Long story short i made them throw in a black hummer H1 as part of the deal ,and he would keep the dually and support trailer!
Well tree weeks later he doesn't want the Lambo any more ,he wants this 360 Modena spider white with Burgundy int euro car, for those of you that are not familiar ,a euro Ferrari is worth much less than a us spec car but he wanted it !?!
The Auto toy store toke it on trade for the Lambo and $59000.00 ,two months later he sold it back to them for $148 000.oo so basically he lost over $100 000.00 on that deal alone
Than i asked him what the deal was with the Hummer it had been 6 months and it had not shown up yet ,he seemed to have forgotten about it ,so he got on the phone with Lake Cumberland marine to get it shipped down,it was not black anymore it was red ? anyway they finally shipped it but would not release the title until he would give them the truck and support trailer ! Apparently his management had mistakenly shipped the titles up at the same time as the title for the boat and trailer ?
The auto toy store than wholesaled the Hummer for $
The only good part of this deal is that Chopper turned out to be an OCC bike {Orange County Chopper}

LOBSTERBOY 02-04-2004 06:36 AM

By the way
He has a beautifully restored 56 t-bird that can be pick up pretty cheap !!

Marc