Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Bush alternative?
Attached Thumbnails Bushs Fault-hillary.jpg  
Old 01-31-2004, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I guess trouty wouldn't let this one into the OT Forum

Originally posted by 10x
Thank GOD on 9/11/01 we did'nt have a democratic president (Gore) or even a draft dodgin, disgrace to our military, lieing under oath, cheatin bull$hit artist like f'n, j/o

Except for being a Democrat, that's exactly who was office.
Old 01-31-2004, 10:51 PM
Registered

Dude, I know this is about boats, not politics. That's why we have an Off Topic forum here that wasn't used for this. I didn't start this thread. Man all you have to do is question GW's credentials and all hell breaks loose. I'm not ducking Al Gore, just wondering why Bush isn't called a draft dodger along with the rest of them. That's it. Go ahead and keep up the clinton and gore(hell, I didn't vote for him) bashing, cause that's why Bush isn't a draft dodger, I guess.
Old 01-31-2004, 10:58 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Bill - The draft dogger isue has been researched by prominent publications and found to have no merit.
So why don't you just drop it.
OH and while your at it he did win he didn't steal the election. He won BY THE RULES. GET OVER IT and lets move on to boating isues.
Old 01-31-2004, 11:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 139 Likes on 84 Posts

I am glad we have the draft-dodging Bush in office. I think he's doing an excellent job in several area. I think he's doing a fair job in several areas. And I think he's doing a crappy job in several areas.

I voted for him, and I'll vote for him again because I believe his plan will work but is unfinished. To introduce another agenda and direction at this time will be, in my opinion, a mistake.

As far as the topic of this post, thank GOD that Saddam is a goner. The next Iraq guy may be bad too, but he'll dang sure know he can't play it like Saddam did.

As far as the loss of jobs in the US, we can all thank NAFTA, opening up one-sided trade agreements, and slanted (and generally incorrect) views being taught in business college. We can also blame ourselves, for allowing it to happen (know where your candidate stands on major issues before you vote).
Old 01-31-2004, 11:14 PM
Registered

You have me confused with crash or catmando. I don't question that he won, but could you post a link to the publications that dispute the reports of his draft dodging?? I've searched and can't find them...
Old 01-31-2004, 11:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am sure that American fathers that really did loose there sons, Wives who lost husbands, siblings who lost brothers and sisters, Children who lost parents will find your attempt at patriotism entertaining.
Posting political propaganda on a "Boating Website" as an attempt for acceptance is tasteless, as well as tactless. Simply put...Stick to the topic.
We are living in a time where lies are becoming acceptable and apathy by a nation allows accountability of leaders to be overlooked.
Its not a time for George to brag. Not this week!
Old 01-31-2004, 11:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Bill here I will show you your hero..here some copy..

Gore got out of Vietnam after 4 1/2 months of a twelve month tour of duty and out of the Army early on the excuse he was going to go to Divinity School. In a couple months he flunked out but did not return to fulfill his Army obligations.

Explain that..
Old 01-31-2004, 11:55 PM
Registered

Steve again you duck bush.. Why?

Don't show me who you think is my hero, show me yours. Preferably in the Off Topic forum where this belongs...
Old 01-31-2004, 11:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Bill you duck the War Deserter why???

Quick Reply: Bushs Fault

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.