If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    New York, NY - Manhattan BABY!
    Ironic aside:

The most recent Guide Dog puppy I was supposed to raise, slipped on some ice on the sidewalk here in NYC and blew out his ACL. Now, he's having a replacement surgery next week. I've been told that after about 10-12 weeks of rest and rehad he'll be back to 100%.

My Boats:
    85 Formula 302
    Indy, St. Louis, LOTO
    As I said in post 2, my dog had his done. The vet used two strands of monofilitment fishing line. Don't know if he bought it at a bait shop or a medical supply house, but he said it was the same.

I had the ACL replacement, parts came from cadavers-r-us..was a bit of shock where it came from... but 6 months later I was walking and biking..running is out, so is skiing...the donjoy brace they fitted me with is top notch..I had major damage and I'm glad I can walk...I had to "learn" how to walk I walk everywhere I can and enjoy it!! I can still feel the weather change (it sucks) The knee is not perfect but like I said I'm glad I can walk!!

Charter Member #319 Charter Member
    Pennsville NJ.
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by hi-perf-2000
    I play semi-pro soccer and it took me about 7 months to get back. It will never be 100% normal though. i can feel a bit of pain when i start running, then it goes away...but the next day it's pretty sore. I dont think bike riding will be a more of the pounding that hurts. Bike actually feels good.

What were you a cheerleader!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234