Notices

Theres more....

Old 02-03-2004, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Theres more....

We have updated our page again check out the projects page, boats for sale and the gallery. Enjoy. www.tmoffshore.com
Old 02-03-2004, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

tres,

i think if you revamped your site a bit..to allow the pics to load faster and maybe gave some before and after pics with descriptions instead of the same thing under every pic would better showcase your talents
Old 02-03-2004, 10:54 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes, you guys either need a hardware update or more bandwidth. The site is great but it is bleedingly painful to load and go through, especially with all the photos.

But you are in the boat biz, not the computer biz and that side of the house is top notch!! Keep it up!
Old 02-03-2004, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tres, great site but I have to agree that it is painfully slow to load the photos. Also, I was thinking that a short video of HOW YOU DID some of the work might be great. Perhaps, a Tres' tip of the week for the do-it yourself guy. Obviously, you would not want to show anything proprietary but perhaps show in depth one or two tricks that are common knowledge amongst professionals but which allude us mere mortals and might make small projects go faster. For example I was taught a couple of tricks to make my oil changes go faster and with less mess when I was a teenager and learning to change my own oil. Now, almost everyone who has ever turned a wrench know the same tricks but I didn't at the time.

Anyway, just a thought. Otherwise, everything looks amazing as usual. Nice job/s.