If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Theres more....

My Boats:
    Every Vessel Type
    Ocala, FL/Union Mills NC

Theres more....

We have updated our page again check out the projects page, boats for sale and the gallery. Enjoy.

My Boats:
    yeah....that one

i think if you revamped your site a allow the pics to load faster and maybe gave some before and after pics with descriptions instead of the same thing under every pic would better showcase your talents

Registered Gold Member DoTheMath's Avatar
    Ma. / Lake Winni., NH
    Yes, you guys either need a hardware update or more bandwidth. The site is great but it is bleedingly painful to load and go through, especially with all the photos.

But you are in the boat biz, not the computer biz and that side of the house is top notch!! Keep it up!

New York, NY - Manhattan BABY!
    Tres, great site but I have to agree that it is painfully slow to load the photos. Also, I was thinking that a short video of HOW YOU DID some of the work might be great. Perhaps, a Tres' tip of the week for the do-it yourself guy. Obviously, you would not want to show anything proprietary but perhaps show in depth one or two tricks that are common knowledge amongst professionals but which allude us mere mortals and might make small projects go faster. For example I was taught a couple of tricks to make my oil changes go faster and with less mess when I was a teenager and learning to change my own oil. Now, almost everyone who has ever turned a wrench know the same tricks but I didn't at the time.

Anyway, just a thought. Otherwise, everything looks amazing as usual. Nice job/s.