Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   COPS Grand Rapids, MI Dinner Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/70940-cops-grand-rapids-mi-dinner-party.html)

Crazyhorse 02-10-2004 07:32 PM

Maybe at some point during dinner we can find that right number. I might have dyno sheets for the first engine by then too.

Red Stripe 02-10-2004 08:15 PM

I'm trying to set it up to be there also. Myself and one other person right now.

candyman35 02-10-2004 11:31 PM

Originally posted by traviss
Party..... Hmm By any chance am I invited :D :D or is this invitation only :mad: :eek:

GOT MILF :eek:

Everyone is invited regardless of what you own. Hope you can make it.
Dan

Quiet Storm 02-10-2004 11:42 PM

Originally posted by Crazyhorse
Maybe at some point during dinner we can find that right number. I might have dyno sheets for the first engine by then too.
Jack

Be careful, Dave doesn't drink and we all know about you.:crazy:

Dave

Good luck. Just keep the drinks flowing:eureka: and a nice pair of those Cig socks and a tank top:rolleyes: may clinch the deal.:D

boatme 02-11-2004 06:20 AM

Jack,

We are in!!!!! and will provide a few DVD,s of SOTW if you want to give em away

Kurt (Primal Instinct)

We may take you up on the lodging depends on Cherie's work schedual thanks !!!!!

home at midnight fromDetroit Boat show
and now on my way to MIAMI Boat show

back next week ya all stay warm :)

el indio 02-11-2004 07:59 AM

sounds real cool but I have a previous engagement.

KAAMA 02-11-2004 08:56 AM

Yella submarine?....not my boat! but we did take on a little water on my maiden voyage. An intake hose blew off and I initially thought we were going to sink if we didn't find out where the water was coming in. Come to find out it was only coming in as we were on plane---whew, that was close! :crazy:

Bob Saccenti 02-11-2004 10:43 AM

Attending C.O.P.S. Dinner Party

I would like to take a minute and say “thank you”.
I am delighted to receive an invitation to attend the C.O.P.S. Dinner Party in Grand Rapids Michigan. I am very familiar with your boating area and have powerboat raced too many times to remember, on your beautiful Lake Michigan. Also thank you for all of your E-mail / PM’s

I am looking forward to seeing some of my old friends and racing buddy’s that have informed me that they will be attending the dinner party and looking forward to meeting new ones at this fun full event.

See you all soon

Bobby Saccenti

dyno 02-11-2004 03:07 PM

Jack the wife and I are in....do I need to call you?

lucy 02-11-2004 10:30 PM

Re: Attending C.O.P.S. Dinner Party

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by Bob Saccenti
I would like to take a minute and say “thank you”.
I am delighted to receive an invitation to attend the C.O.P.S. Dinner Party in Grand Rapids Michigan. I am very familiar with your boating area and have powerboat raced too many times to remember, on your beautiful Lake Michigan. Also thank you for all of your E-mail / PM’s

I am looking forward to seeing some of my old friends and racing buddy’s that have informed me that they will be attending the dinner party and looking forward to meeting new ones at this fun full event.

See you all soon

Bobby Saccenti

Love to have you Bob!!!!!!!!! ;)