Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   COPS Grand Rapids, MI Dinner Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/70940-cops-grand-rapids-mi-dinner-party.html)

sgrady 03-04-2004 04:00 PM

Wow

Nauti Kitty 03-05-2004 09:30 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MitchStellin
[B]2 DAYS, 2 DAYS, hey Parn, I just paid mine off today!!:D No more blood sucking from me. I can't wait, I have a Designated Driver now (Bow B) and she is single, we are great friends so if you want to know more, and you will, I can help. We plan on being there at 6 so we will see you in the bar. I will buy whoever gets the BB to lift her shirt drinks and dinner all night.:D

I'm confused:confused:
Are you offering to set me or Ms Patriyacht up with your BB? I'll assume that means boat babe. ;)

If it's me than I will also assume you know a good babe when you see her, ex nonwithstanding, and I will appreciate an intro. If I get her shirt off in private will you still pay?:cool:

If it's with Ms PatriYacht than I would love to be videographer. ;)

Either way it's a cool offer.

Nauti Kitty 03-05-2004 09:32 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MitchStellin
[B]2 DAYS, 2 DAYS, hey Parn, I just paid mine off today!!:D No more blood sucking from me.

This alone is worth a very cold tasty cocktail. I will buy. Congrats. NK

Ms PatriYacht 03-05-2004 09:50 AM

I'm confused:confused:
Are you offering to set me or Ms Patriyacht up with your BB? I'll assume that means boat babe. ;)

If it's with Ms PatriYacht than I would love to be videographer. ;)

Either way it's a cool offer. [/B][/QUOTE]

How did I get dragged into this one:confused:
Mr P might have mixed feeling about that one;) ;) ;)
I think we all better leave our cameras at home:D

dkwestern 03-05-2004 10:46 AM

I started the party last night with a few cocktails just to get the liver ready. It won't be such a shock that way when the flood of toxins comes through. Thank god I am riding with Mitch so his BB can get us home safely.

Crazyhorse 03-05-2004 04:44 PM

Cashbrain, BGIII is coming with a date.

BGIII 03-05-2004 05:04 PM

jack, could you put me down for 4 not 2?

Waterfoul 03-05-2004 05:11 PM

BB stands for Bow Bit#@..... Get it now????

MitchStellin 03-05-2004 05:14 PM

You bet Parn. She is cool and will fit in well. 24hrs to go!!! Waterfoul has a trip planned to Skater in Douglas at noon if anyone is around. Take the Ganges Exit off 96 and go West to Enterprise Dr. Go right and you will see the hardware outside.:D This is just South of Saugatuck Exit.

Waterfoul 03-05-2004 07:04 PM

Ah, don't everyone show up, I told him it would be about 10 people or so, and I've got a group of 7 already! So if few of you wanna come along, we're meeting at the plant between 10:30 and 10:45. If you are interested, call me.

616-540-1224

Bear in mind, if a lot of you call me, I'm gonna tell you there are too many people and to set up your own tour!!!! LOL!!! :D