Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   COPS Grand Rapids, MI Dinner Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/70940-cops-grand-rapids-mi-dinner-party.html)

sean stinson 02-06-2004 11:10 AM

This is turning out to be a pretty big event. ;) ;)

Primal Instinct 02-06-2004 11:48 AM

Sean,

Don't remember where we were that night, but it was fun! There are a bunch of good restaurants and bars now...some even let Parn back in (or is that me?)...We're working on Parn's 41 this weekend and will do a bit of brainstorming...

Boat Me - You in? Come on bro! You and your lovely lady can crash at our place.

Jack, look forward to talking boats with ya again.

Let me know if there what I can help out with.

Curtis

Quiet Storm 02-06-2004 12:19 PM

Originally posted by cashbrain
A big thanks to Parnell for helping plan this event...
I hope alot of the Indiana,Chicago, and Wisconsin members will attend....

Now that I know FIP's are allowed to attend:rolleyes: we are planning to go too.:D

sean stinson 02-06-2004 12:50 PM

It looked like the inside of an old factory that had been redone.....bar was in the center with tables along the windows and another section that had a big dance floor and stage area.

Primal Instinct 02-06-2004 01:04 PM

I can't remember Sean...it could have been the bar Crush in the BOB building, or Fusion (closed now), or Opus (changed to Tiki Bobs)...

The best for a nightclub for Sat. will probably be the BOB which has many bars and restaurants and we could probably rent out the 3rd floor to get started..other good restaurants downtown include San Chez, Belle Vita, Bar Divani (probably too small for the whole group tho), Siera Room...Bars downtown include Black Rose (new Irish Pub), Crush, Mojos, Bulls Head, Nocturnal (for the late nite crowd)...there's a lot more. The BOB is probably the best since it has the room and something for everyone and is real close to hotels and other spots for late night...

sean stinson 02-06-2004 01:09 PM

It was the BOB bro.....that was the place then we went from there to another place that played good music that was a 2 story place.

Fightclub 02-06-2004 07:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Stinson....

I don't have an Apache can I still come to the party?

Nauti Kitty 02-06-2004 07:23 PM

Hey Stinson how can you remember anything about that night? Or tantra in Miami for that matter. I can barely remember you and Grady in the sports bar in bum f&%K indiana three weeks ago. I'll stop by on Monday afternoon with all the info.

Mitch ditto. Thanks I'll let you know. NK

Doug 02-06-2004 08:34 PM

Scott we need to get Merrill up to this one.

sgrady 02-06-2004 08:41 PM

Originally posted by Doug
Scott we need to get Merrill up to this one.
I make sure Sandy gets him there !;) :D