Notices

Stryker boats ?

Old 02-08-2004, 06:37 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kreston...I will send you some monday from a high speed connection at work. I just installed all new auto meter pro comp marine guages this weekend. I need 1 more weekend to have it ready to go to the water. Did your dad stroke his exhisting merlin block? You guys need to plan on coming up here.....there is a lot of hp up here now....used to not be much. The guy that is letting me use his shop has a 377 talon with twin 850 eickerts and #6's. It hauls ass! How fast is the offshore going to go with the new motor?
Old 02-08-2004, 06:42 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Hey Indy 27..where was the 38 that you posted pics of? I have owned that boat since late 95.....Do you know who the owner was at that time.....leave it to Brooks to change a Hull ID #!!!
Old 02-08-2004, 08:14 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It was Don's boat at the time, we took it and my boat to the river that day to try out a set of 31's for my boat. He used to bring it down to Lake Martin a few times a year and tear everybody up! Do you ever talk to him anymore?
Old 02-08-2004, 08:36 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Don and I used to be very close...I got a divorce and moved out of state...just lost touch. I have since moved back to Nashville and last I heard he was with his oldest son Greg at Brooks Fiberglass in Hazelgreen AL. I love ol Don like a father.........we have had some good times........I am sure that Georgia (his Wife) does not miss us staying out all night!
Old 02-08-2004, 09:28 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Kreston. I hve 2 sets of lightning headers for standard bravo openings if any of your bunch needs them....they will not fit below swim platform on 21's.
Old 03-12-2004, 09:46 PM
Charter Member #355
Charter Member

Stryker boats...anyone have any info?? (Post #1)

I have never heard of Stryker boats. I may have a chance for a great deal on a 38 Stryker project boat. Has no drives or motors but everything else is not in bad shape.

If you guys know anything about it I would appreciate the info!!

Thanks, Eric
Old 03-13-2004, 09:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

theres a all black 38 on lake texoma, i have always liked the lines of that one.
Old 03-14-2004, 02:29 PM
Charter Member #355
Charter Member

Default Black 38 Thunder

The black 38 is the one. We are going to look at it tomorrow. The company I work for just picked it up and Im considering it, depending on condition.

Do you have any idea what power was in it originally?

Thanks, Eric
Old 03-14-2004, 07:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

wow was it a repo , where is it at now. the one i saw said thunder on the side i think. it also had blue interior.
Old 03-15-2004, 05:08 PM
Charter Member #355
Charter Member

Yes Im pretty sure it was a repo. It says "Thunder" on sides and named "Thunder Rolls" on the transom.

We looked at it today. It's pretty rough. Lots of scratches on sides and hull bottom. Deck is faded bad, dash is broken loose and needs rebuilt, bolsters are screwed to the floor but very weak feeling. Interior is in good shape(cockpit and cabin). Has air cond and HAD a gen. frig is missing. I did not find any rot in stringers or transom(at least what I can get to). Trailer needs total refurb, bearings bunks, carpet, prolly breaks. And the colors are hideous! and are in the gel coat, not paint.

Looks like it would be great in rough water. It's standard bottom, no step or notches.

Eric

Quick Reply: Stryker boats ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.