Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Almost Done Wicked Won! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/71073-almost-done-wicked-won.html)

Waterfoul 02-06-2004 07:56 PM

Actually, in person, up close, the yellow looks pretty good, if your asking me that is! :D

Semper Fi 02-06-2004 08:58 PM

Nauti,
That's one bad a$$ Saber you got!!

DirtyMoney 02-06-2004 09:06 PM

Why the yellow hull did it use to be wicked won???

KAAMA 02-06-2004 10:22 PM

Nauti,

Nevermind what them other fellers say----I kinda like the color yellow my own darn self. ;)

Tonto 02-06-2004 10:28 PM

OH NO! WICKEDWONwill be pissed to read this! I know that he is sick in the bed right now, but wait 'till he gets up and gets on the 'puter. There will be "HELL" to pay for that statement. NautiKitti can't keep up with WickedWon so far from I've seen.............................................. but then I'm build'n new sh!t tooooooooo! BOOOOOOYS!!!!!!!

Robert

LEOPAJM 02-06-2004 10:32 PM

Sick AGAIN ????

Damn ... he's gettin OLD !!!!:p

Tonto 02-06-2004 11:08 PM

You know, I don't know what to think 'bout that fellow, beautiful wife, three gorgouise kids, great business, two great boats, (that we know of), he's too stupid to move out of the snow coutry, drives a Ford truck, paints every damn boat yellow, at least Mary has a 500SL BENZ to drive, same thing I offered Demi to drive. I can't stand seeing my beloved driving something that I wouldn't drive myself. I also know that we are all ragging on him while he is "sick". But I can tell ya'll he better wake his ass up for the boat show!

Robert

Nauti Kitty 02-07-2004 06:58 AM

Robert I'm so exhausted from working on this boat for the last 8 months, that even if I didn't like the yellow I wouldn't change it. I have grown partial to it though so it's not gonna change. As far as wicked won is concerned, I'll never catch him no matter what I do and now it sounds like I won't catch you either. Oh well, I can't even catch the other 41 saber and that thing is a big heavy old pig. ;) Always looks like it's on fire. :eek:

Thanks mike, kaama and rbr2328 you guys really help me feel good after an ugly attack from a bully like tonto :)

BTW Get well soon WW We need you in Florida.

WickedWon 02-07-2004 07:35 AM

He's Alive !!!

1 Attachment(s)
Jesus Christ, I go to bed before 12:00 pm one night and you guys are writing me off :D Hey Parn it wouldn't be a Saber if it didn't have some ugly a$$ yellow on it :eek: Robert, you talked to Mary for how long last night and I still don't know if you're gonna come down and help me finish off this set of props ! ( did you know that they make $ 400.00 propellers ! ain't it great :crazy: ) IT'S ONLY 13 DAYS AWAY :cool:

As far as which one of these OBSOLETE TURDS is faster, who cares, I just can't wait to get out and run together. There is nothing cooler than watching these hulls run in a chop, it's hard to explain but it's different ;)

LEOPAJM.........BLOW ME !

I still hold the MOST UGLY A$$ YELLOW TITLE :D

WickedWon 02-07-2004 07:52 AM

After All That

I forgot the original question, I can't wait till March 6th to bring my boat up to the brothers SO GET YOUR RIG OUTA THERE ! But Mary's gonna try and put something together so we can sneek up to GR for the evening, sounds like fun. Besides I owe Stinson some cocktails.

Now for the last time ARE YOU GOING TO THUNDER ON THE BAY 6/25 WITH US OR NOT ?