Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Active Thunder???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/71108-active-thunder.html)

R Addiction 02-09-2004 12:31 PM

Is that bottom color....Tangerine?:p

thunderdan 02-09-2004 03:32 PM

Originally posted by R Addiction
Don't worry Shane....I'm still very actively Active!! Jassman and others have jumped ship:( ThunderDan.....Haven't heard from him for a while:confused:
I am still around, just swamped at work.....:(

WARPAINT 02-09-2004 05:30 PM

Originally posted by Troutly
Errrrrrr, no. Aint been on your boat! :p

Warpanties.........still LOL........:D

Formjunkula.........still LOL........:p

blue thunder 02-09-2004 06:00 PM

I just got new flame arrestors and was wondering if I should use studs with wingnuts or long bolts to hold them on. :confused: .............. hmmmm any suggustions out there :D R ad, All this trash talk, I hope you are juicin that AT up over the winter because mr warpanties is going to be long on ponies come spring time ... :eureka:

Dave

WARPAINT 02-09-2004 06:05 PM

Originally posted by blue thunder
I just got new flame arrestors and was wondering if I should use studs with wingnuts or long bolts to hold them on. :confused: .............. hmmmm any suggustions out there :D R ad, All this trash talk, I hope you are juicin that AT up over the winter because mr warpanties is going to be long on ponies come spring time ... :eureka:

Dave

Dave, use nice stainless steel wingnuts.They will work fine.Truuuuuusssssst me!;) :D

Soon after i get back from Miami its off to the dyno again.Cant wait to post the results.

blue thunder 02-09-2004 06:10 PM

Originally posted by WARPAINT
Dave, use nice stainless steel wingnuts.They will work fine.Truuuuuusssssst me!;) :D

Soon after i get back from Miami its off to the dyno again.Cant wait to post the results.

Yeah, ss is great, can take a lickin and keep on tickin. You better be careful with the trash talk on R ad, I hear he is installing new gimbal pins over the winter.... :eureka: WOOOOOOOeeeeeee.

Dave

wildthing357 02-09-2004 06:27 PM

So this has been fun but what about the original question 43'.

LapseofReason 02-09-2004 06:49 PM

I was wondering the same thing.:D Somebody from AT gave some info on the 33 on the AT forum. maybe the 43 is a sore subject.

WARPAINT 02-09-2004 07:14 PM

Originally posted by Troutly
Is that like Count-Chocula :p
No its like Count-your blessings that pig of a boat even starts :D :p

ActiveThunder 02-09-2004 07:50 PM

L.O.R.,

Not a sore subject at all. Just very stupid of us to try and lure in customers on something we couldn't produce quite yet.

That is not to say that it may not happen in the future. However, rest assured, we won't say we can build you something that we can't until we can. It just blows our credibility to say so otherwise.

Keep an eye on us and our future. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for the continued interest. Pat.