KID ROCK tonight Front Row Seats

Notices

KID ROCK tonight Front Row Seats

Old 02-07-2004, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by mcollinstn
Met him.

Hate to burst your bubble, but he's (he goes by Bob) a regular cool guy and the rapper speak and the arm waving with the fingers all splayed out is just for show.

I was hacked to see the flag crap so I have no excuse for that, but I root for him since I hung out with him for a while.

(It was funny how when we got back out of the bus and walked by where the public could see, that he turned the "walk" and the "look" back on. And, no, Pam wasn't there...)
That is what I would expect from the head cracker. Flag political correctness is that nothing should be shown as the flag other than the flag itself. No bikinis, no tee shirts, no underwear, no cigarrette race boats, nothing. So the flag thing was nothing worse than ones wife wearing a flag bikini or panties. People pissed about that deal need to consider what is around them first. Nothing wrong with what he did in the superbowl. In fact it was the only good part of the half time show.

Dave
Old 02-07-2004, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Saw the kid an his chick one night in Boca, they got out of a new Mercedes C.L 500,at MiznerPark.
A cute blonde with big equipment, Pam, they both looked like they were going to a Hell's Angles party.

Very strange,
Old 02-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Platinum Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by Troutly
Sorry Dave.....I can't stand him or his 'music', but to each their own
Same here, troutly!-

I sure wish 25 years ago when I was younger that you could have been extremely popular even if you were totally tone deaf and screamed into a mic senseless lyrics to make a ton of money. Hell, you don't even have to be able to sing anymore.
I surely would have jumped on that entertainment bandwagon, and would be in a totally different place now. Sorry folks, but there was a time in American music that it took talent to make it.
Changing times, changing music....... have a blast!
Old 02-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

I disagree on the flag etiquette.

A boat painted with a flag across it.
A bikini printed with flag print.
A shirt with a flag screenprinted across it.
A car with a flag on the roof.

Those are all displaying a representation of the flag, usually in a complimentary fashion.

To TAKE a real FLAG and rip a slit thru it and wear it as a poncho is disrespectful in my eyes, regardless of what the book of flag etiquette says.

With that said, I still like him as a person, like some of his older music (even though I can't let my kids listen to it), and approve of his choice of women.
Old 02-07-2004, 06:16 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Troutly
Sorry Dave.....I can't stand him or his 'music', but to each their own
Quick, Troutley, toss me your throwdown. I'm with ya on this.
Old 02-07-2004, 06:17 PM
Banned

It's funny that this thread came up today. I've heard some Kid Rock, but never really listened to it. Debbie's daughter came down last night and had a cd of his. I rode around today listening to it. I think he does have the feel of a true rocker with a taste of today in it.

Cool like Fonzi,
Rolling Lake St Claire,
In my forty foot Donzi!
Old 02-07-2004, 06:17 PM
Registered

You have to know the person before you can judge him. He wanted a flag in is show and this must have been the easiest way to do it, the best way..... but love him or hate him if you have ever read an article or heard him talk he is an American boy. It's not like some camel jockey had the flag on like a shirt flipping us the bird.
Old 02-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

N O R T O N----------------------
Old 02-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Registered

They broke up, she's only doing me now
Old 02-07-2004, 07:41 PM
Registered

Originally posted by cuda
It's funny that this thread came up today. I've heard some Kid Rock, but never really listened to it. Debbie's daughter came down last night and had a cd of his. I rode around today listening to it. I think he does have the feel of a true rocker with a taste of today in it.

Cool like Fonzi,
Rolling Lake St Claire,
In my forty foot Donzi!
It's kind of catchy don't you think cuda? I wonder if he really has a 40' donzi. In the end, I do agree with you Mcollistn, as long as the representation is respectful, ok. I honestly did not take notice to the flag bit in the half time show. Seems I am the only one. I missed the boob extravaganza's too.

Dave

Quick Reply: KID ROCK tonight Front Row Seats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.