Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who's going to Monty's on Friday Afternoon? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/71214-whos-going-montys-friday-afternoon.html)

GLH 02-10-2004 07:38 AM

Originally posted by WetKitty42
Hopefully GL will be buying all of the drinks with all of the money he saved by not buying my boat...
You guys are going to be thirsty if you rely on me, I'm hitchhiking down I'm so tapped!

BLee 02-10-2004 07:48 AM

Well,
I'm off to my last day of work for the next two weeks..

Hi ho, hi ho...... :D

I'm going in today to record my extended absense greeting, and then I'm out. :cool:

lucky strike 02-10-2004 06:14 PM

I've been watching the weather the past couple days and it seems like it is going to poor. Has anyone thought about it? Are you guys going to run in the rain?

LS JR.

WesSmith 02-10-2004 06:47 PM

Bobby S, Scott Grady, and Stinson looks like they will be joining us on Friday and Saturday to Gilberts.

This should truely be a great event. I look foward to meeting everybody. and

Hopefully GL will be buying all of the drinks with all of the money he saved by not buying my boat...:D :D

Well,
I'm off to my last day of work for the next two weeks..

Hey WES SMITH,

Post some pics of your new toy (Not the Apache):)

Yo Fred !

I don't have a digital camera....spent all my $$$ on other toys this year ! :D ;)

If anyone needs a car - new or used - purchase or lease...Fred IS THE MAN !!!!!!

Best experience I've ever had buying a car - AWESOME....

Have a great time , boys and girls !!! :eek:

GLH 02-10-2004 07:40 PM

Originally posted by lucky strike
I've been watching the weather the past couple days and it seems like it is going to poor. Has anyone thought about it? Are you guys going to run in the rain?
If it pours I guess I'll have some pics of the "Boat Show". I garantf-ingty you that I will make a few passes even if it rains. I got an itch to scratch and I'll be a mofo if I don't run that rig a little. Pair of goggles is coming.

Latest from NOAA.

FRIDAY
NORTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET NEARSHORE UP TO 6
FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF
SHOWERS.

SATURDAY
EAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS BECOMING SOUTHEAST IN THE AFTERNOON.
SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. CHANCE OF SHOWERS.
SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS LATE.

BLACKBUCA 02-10-2004 07:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Guess I will be one of the little people there too ... :D :D :D :D :D

BLee 02-10-2004 08:07 PM

Are you guys going to run in the rain?

LS JR.

Hell no.

cigarette1 02-10-2004 08:15 PM

Are you guys going to run in the rain?

LS JR.

Hell Yeah :D

lucky strike 02-10-2004 08:16 PM

We will decide the morning of. I really want to go by boat, but I hate boating in the rain. If we don't go by boat we'll go by car. :cool:

LS JR.

BLee 02-10-2004 08:18 PM

Originally posted by cigarette1
Hell Yeah :D
LOL. :D