Notices

OT - T-Shirt business

Old 02-10-2004, 12:50 AM
Mr. Demeanor

Default OT - T-Shirt business

I have had an idea floating around in my mind about a line of t-shirt type clothing. Its similar to the Whoop-Ass and Big Johnson type shirts. Everyone I have run it by thinks it hilarious and should sell well. If anyone has any experience in this type of thing I would like to hear how to get started.

Old 02-10-2004, 04:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM me your phone number. I'll need a few details you might not want to post, but may have some advice for you.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Mr. Demeanor

No PM Chart but if this flys, Ill be able to afford that membership. Email me at [email protected]

Old 02-10-2004, 12:29 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Generally a silk screening company will be able to do the printing for you. The question is: who's going to do the art work? The work isn't in creating the screen (that only takes 10 minutes) it's creating the art work. I believe that most of these guys are still analog, so you'll only need a hard copy they can chop up.