If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Member Platinum Member KAAMA's Avatar
    My Boats:
    A boat?....What boat??? How about a galvarnized warsh tub wit a toranady strapped own da rear!
    Western Michigan
    When Mike bought that boat it originally had Merc HP500's with HD Bravo One drives on it. He decided he wanted bigger power and had all the Bravo equipment removed and replaced with #5 drives. The Bravo equipment only had 20 hours on it and I purchased it all from him. I retained all the Bravo equipment (inner/outer transom assemblies, trim cylinders, bell housings, gimbles) to install on my 32' A/T. The only thing I didn't keep were the drives themselves because I had decided to get the XR drives, so I ended up selling the drives only. In fact, Waterfoul has one of the drives he bought from me on his boat that originally came off of Mike's Wellcraft!

Anyway, Mike (of California) gave me an excellent deal on all the Bravo One equipment that I bought from him and was a gentleman to deal with.
    Thank God for the U.S. Marines!
    ...I'm still a student.

My Boats:
    Whatever you missed your payment on
    In your driveway while you sleep
    When DSM was up and running, Dana Point was a great place to run an offshore boat from. 5 minutes from ramp to runout. Now all the blowboaters yell "Thank You" when you cut the engines. Its not like these boats are "New" to the harbor, there just not around as much. If somebody feels they must give there opinion of the noise level (Such as the nightmare lady *****ing us out while I was wrenching away) they can feel free. As long as the stand there and let me finish my opinions of there opinions when they are done!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12