Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SW florida (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/71827-sw-florida.html)

capt. crunch 02-22-2004 07:18 AM

bear, we moved from cincinnati to ft myers in 83
While i miss ohio occasionally i would not move back
for anything. Im told by freinds with kids that the school system is better than their former schools up north in general. Traffic sucks jan- may but it was 82 and sunny here yesterday.
Good luck !!!!

THRILLSEEKER 02-23-2004 04:39 PM

bearpaw, when you get down there buy a new Astec Double Barrel and then hire me to come down and run it.:D :D

bearpaw 02-23-2004 05:53 PM

Im back today, did some boating, fishing and driving all I can really say is Martin , lee or Collier. Thrillseeker PM me about that :eek: DanB sorry but was on the move all the time, but will check you out soon . Capt. crunch maybe I can fix that traffic problem for you. Wish list Change my 32 scorpion to a 32 open with triple ob :D :D

Tim G. 02-23-2004 06:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by georges
You will definitely need to pick up another Pantera, since you will be able to use it nearly every day of the year!
:cool: :D

Yeah, Mine is for sale...
And she's in Ft.Lauderdale just calling your name...:D

Hugetime1 Just bought a place in Cape Coral... He has a house on the water, with his 26 Hustler to be tied out back....

Pantera Pantera Pantera...

Donzilla 02-23-2004 07:25 PM

Man I am with you on the sw florida thing I just returned from Longboat and Siesta key real estate shopping my P's are in FT myers also going back next month to check out Port Charlotte. Still not ready to leave LBI NJ but preparing for the near future. I like Lee co. so far.
JIm
PS. MB3 you the guy from sunset marina LBI?

RollWithIt 02-23-2004 07:44 PM

I'm beating all of you to it. :D :D Just got back to pgh last week and put in my letter of resignation so that I can move back down while waiting for work to pan out. Gonna stay in Orlando for now and will end up where ever the work takes me.:D So, I wish you guys luck in your venture.

CAP071 02-23-2004 08:00 PM

My buddy's gradfather is selling his house I think?

in Punta Gorda on water canal with a boat lift and all

Donzilla 02-24-2004 04:41 AM

cap,
Pm me some more details please Punta Gorda is nice.
JIm

CAP071 02-24-2004 04:55 AM

I will talk to my buddy today about about 5-6 PM and let you know

rchevelle71 02-24-2004 08:40 AM

Originally posted by RollWithIt
I'm beating all of you to it. :D :D Just got back to pgh last week and put in my letter of resignation so that I can move back down while waiting for work to pan out. Gonna stay in Orlando for now and will end up where ever the work takes me.:D So, I wish you guys luck in your venture.

AHHHH,

Doin what I did 2 years ago, just sayin F*** it all, and movin down without work, I hooked up 2 weeks after getting here. Dont worry, it will work out. Good Luck.

Rick