Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Reggie/Mike Face off Saturday?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/71905-reggie-mike-face-off-saturday.html)

KH0302 02-17-2004 06:18 AM

Originally posted by Back4More
Not good...someones goin to get killed.:(
I agree. :(

Shane 02-17-2004 06:55 AM

Re: Re: Recruit me too!

Originally posted by sharkeymarine
Shane,

Contact Peter.

Maybe he'll let you run the Skater Vee? :D :D :D

Tim,

Peter probably wouldn't want to bother with a little guy like me and my 24. I don't have the 200-500k disposable to throw around.:(

GLH 02-17-2004 07:08 AM

Yup

Audiofn 02-17-2004 07:15 AM

See now Shane asked nice :D:D

Audiofn 02-17-2004 07:17 AM

Lets hope not. However when you push as hard as these guys are **** happens. Lets hope not, and lets hope that they run in such a way that all the safty gear and proper timing, inspection and all that are in place so that there is NO DOUBT and NO ONE gets hurt.

Jon

KiloKat 02-17-2004 08:06 AM

There will be a sanctioned kilo at the SBI race in Washington, NC this year. Why doesn't Mike participate in some races to qualify his boat for an official kilo and then both Fountain and OL can have their showdown.

Shane 02-17-2004 08:15 AM

Originally posted by Audiofn
See now Shane asked nice :D:D
Thanks Jon. We gonna hook up and run together this summer? Why don't you and Biggus come out here for the early season festivities? You know, the "Offshore Demonstration Race?" I wanna get back up to Long and Sebago too.;)

Audiofn 02-17-2004 08:23 AM

Originally posted by KiloKat
There will be a sanctioned kilo at the SBI race in Washington, NC this year. Why doesn't Mike participate in some races to qualify his boat for an official kilo and then both Fountain and OL can have their showdown.
What an amazing thought. Sounds so simple.... :D:D

Jon

BLee 02-17-2004 08:30 AM

Originally posted by nolimits
There is a rumor (from a reliable source)

Originally posted by DJD
I heard from someone

This is just what I heard but my sources are reliable 9 times out of 10.

:rolleyes:

Audiofn 02-17-2004 08:41 AM

Originally posted by DJD
I heard from someone that Reggie put up the bet & Mike said to put up the money first & then they will get together.
Mike stated that his new boat is right there & ready to go.
My source also said Reggies boat is already apart & the engines are at Sterling.
This is just what I heard but my sources are reliable 9 times out of 10.

Who was that Queer eye for the strait guys fab 5 :D:D