Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Miami OSO Lunch Run Pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/72060-miami-oso-lunch-run-pics.html)

thedonz 02-19-2004 03:07 PM

I'm sorry I missed it..and I live in Miami!!!!!!

next time for sure

Jamie B. 02-19-2004 03:23 PM

Originally posted by thedonz
I'm sorry I missed it..and I live in Miami!!!!!!

now THAT . . is a cardinal sin.

CBR 02-20-2004 08:20 AM

Everyone get the boats tied up okay when I left?

I had Steve's OSO Glad two inches off my Sonic's stern, with another cig rafted to it, and a mint older wellcraft six inches off my bow.

I loosened the rope tying the rafted boat so that if I hit it when pushing off, it would pivot off the stern line rather than stay solid and have me punch a huge hole n it.

The plan worked perfectly, as the wind blew me right into the rafted boat. Hands and feet prevented damage to anyone, but the loose rope came off the dock and the boat pivoted so I could get out.

The guy on the older Wellcraft signalled he would retrieve the rope. Everyone okay and noone went swimming with the crocs?

Jane and I would have liked to stay later, but we were running late for our mooring slot at John Pennecamp park marina. Made it just in time.

Had a great time at all the OSO, FPC, boat show events, and it was great to meet many of you. Likely will be back in April for spring break!

Plan is to cross Florida via the lake and into Naples. Anyone want to form a flotilla?

Sydwayz 02-20-2004 08:27 AM

No damage or bumps to any boats (then), although you are right, it was VERY tight. It was good to see you again CBR.

cigarette1 02-20-2004 10:57 PM

Craig ... I forgot to ask you today for a copy of the pic in post# 22 ..... I would really like to see a full size copy.

Please

[email protected]

CBlakeNS 02-21-2004 08:39 PM

Wow, looks real fun!! Nice pics enjoyed looking at them.

mama tryed 02-22-2004 05:12 AM

Originally posted by Sydwayz
Lunch table...
Great Looking Crew!!!!!

mama tryed 02-22-2004 05:19 AM

Originally posted by Sydwayz
Another table...
Motley Crew :D :D :D

Look's like a Great Time!!! Why don't you Guy's come Down, the First Week of Nov...04,,, I NEED A TOUR GUIDE!!!!!!! I'd even spring for Dinner one Evening!!!!

BBQ Vienna's,, a-la Carte :D :D :D

OldSchool 02-22-2004 11:16 AM

Originally posted by cigarette1
Craig ... I forgot to ask you today for a copy of the pic in post# 22 ..... I would really like to see a full size copy.

Please

[email protected]

I'll send you all of them (hi def) :cool: :cool: on Tuesday when I go back to work.:)

cgarrett 02-22-2004 05:43 PM

Glad to have the opportunity to have met some of you on the docks of Montys while you were waiting for the boats to arrive. It looks like you had a fantastic time.
It was real easy getting dropped off by the shuttle bus driver to get to Montys, getting picked back up by one was another story:( Finally just flagged a cab down and they took us to the Marriott.

Cordell