Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   cat molds (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/72436-cat-molds.html)

Cord 02-23-2004 12:57 PM

cat molds

Ok, guys. I'm looking for some cat molds. I'd take something from a 10' mini cat on up to a 21'. I'd love to have a 25 or a 26' mold, but it's just too much of a project for one person to complete. I'd consider a mod-vp hull too. The molds must be original tooling-NO SPLASHES! As of right now, I'm getting frustrated chasing after people trying to get them to return calls and e-mail me pics. You'd think that if they really wanted to sell something that they'd try to sell it! :rolleyes:

And yes, I know that Talon is selling their molds. The 25k for each copy is just a little too steep for me! :crazy:

Cord 02-23-2004 06:54 PM

Nobody?

Ryan Beckley 02-23-2004 07:05 PM

I can get you a deal on some 23' vee molds if you intrested let me know.

DirtyMoney 02-23-2004 07:22 PM

which talon molds are available?

SpeedDoc 02-23-2004 07:35 PM

Cord,
Just call me at work and we will talk!I'm not always on here!804-748-3694 8 to 2 EST. Can build anything you like but need to have more info!
Steve

Cord 02-23-2004 07:43 PM

Doc-that comment wasn't in reference to you. It's directed twords a couple of other people. :rolleyes: I havn't called because I'm not confident that I can afford your services. I don't want to waste your time.

rbr-The 18, 22 and both 25's are for sale. I wish I had the money to buy the whole family, but 100k is way too much!

Ryan-thanks for the offer, but I really want to keep in the cat family for now....

Ted G 02-23-2004 08:17 PM

I think Active Thunder might have the molds to their 10 foot cat available, I don't think they plan on making any more.

Cord 02-23-2004 08:54 PM

I talked to them back when they popped one out. I sent them an e-mail asking about the molds, but they never replied. Looks like I'll have to ask again.

ViciousOne 01-12-2009 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Cord (Post 870149)
Ok, guys. I'm looking for some cat molds. I'd take something from a 10' mini cat on up to a 21'. I'd love to have a 25 or a 26' mold, but it's just too much of a project for one person to complete. I'd consider a mod-vp hull too. The molds must be original tooling-NO SPLASHES! As of right now, I'm getting frustrated chasing after people trying to get them to return calls and e-mail me pics. You'd think that if they really wanted to sell something that they'd try to sell it! :rolleyes:

And yes, I know that Talon is selling their molds. The 25k for each copy is just a little too steep for me! :crazy:

Did you ever get the molds you wanted I have a perfect set of 17' Catamaran molds I would sell and I am the oringinal builder not a copy.

Griff 01-12-2009 09:43 PM

I'm pretty sure Cord got out of boating.