Notices

Boycott Houston Propeller

Old 02-23-2004, 04:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boycott Houston Propeller

TALKED TO DARIN LAST WEEK ABOUT MAKING ME A SET OF THE 5 BLADES LABBED. HE QUOTED ME 1800$ WHICH I AGREED TO. CHECK WAS SENT TO HIM AND YESTERDAY I TOLD HIM I WAS SENDING MY EXISTING PROPS TO HIM JUST TO CHECK THEM TO GET THE RIGHT PITCH ON THE NEW 5 BLADES. HE THEN WENT ON TO SAY HE WAS NOW CHARGING ME 2700$ for the SET. I EMAILED HIM AND HE HAS'NT RESPONDED. I THINK THIS IS BS AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW OF THESE BUSINESS PRACTICES. WHEN A DEAL IS MADE IT NEEDS TO BE HONERED, AND I ALSO HAVE SEVERAL FRIENDS AT LOTO THAT WERE WAITING TO SEE HOW THEY WORKED ON MY BOAT. SO HE IS JEPORDIZING HIS REPUTATION. AND I'LL MAKE SURE NOBODY ELSE GETS SCREWED LIKE I DID. ANYBODYKNOW WHERE I CAN HYDROMOTIVE P5-X
Old 02-23-2004, 04:09 PM
Registered

this isnt the first time I have heard of bad dealings involving Houston Prop.
Old 02-23-2004, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Boycott Houston Propeller

Originally posted by wiggler4490
TALKED TO DARIN LAST WEEK ABOUT MAKING ME A SET OF THE 5 BLADES LABBED. HE QUOTED ME 1800$ WHICH I AGREED TO. CHECK WAS SENT TO HIM AND YESTERDAY I TOLD HIM I WAS SENDING MY EXISTING PROPS TO HIM JUST TO CHECK THEM TO GET THE RIGHT PITCH ON THE NEW 5 BLADES. HE THEN WENT ON TO SAY HE WAS NOW CHARGING ME 2700$ for the SET. I EMAILED HIM AND HE HAS'NT RESPONDED. I THINK THIS IS BS AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW OF THESE BUSINESS PRACTICES. WHEN A DEAL IS MADE IT NEEDS TO BE HONERED, AND I ALSO HAVE SEVERAL FRIENDS AT LOTO THAT WERE WAITING TO SEE HOW THEY WORKED ON MY BOAT. SO HE IS JEPORDIZING HIS REPUTATION. AND I'LL MAKE SURE NOBODY ELSE GETS SCREWED LIKE I DID. ANYBODYKNOW WHERE I CAN HYDROMOTIVE P5-X
JUDGING BY YOUR POSTS THE PAST FEW WEEKS....I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO BELIEVE THIS OR NOT....FIRST YOU WERE LOOKING FOR BIG MOTORS, THEN A NORTECH OR OUTERLIMITS, THEN YOU SOLD YOUR BOAT, AND THEN YOU GOT CHILLERS FOR IT AND NOW GOT SCREWED ON PROPS FOR A BOAT THAT YOU SAID YOU SOLD.....WHATS YOUR DEAL?
Old 02-23-2004, 04:23 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

i hate to say this but it was only last week. think you need to talk them before you hang'em out ta dry. sometimes it takes a bit of time to get emails returned. i've heard alot of good stuff about them and hope to send my props in for the accelerator job when i get the money set aside.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 02-23-2004 at 04:25 PM.
Old 02-23-2004, 04:29 PM
jeff bratton

i also feel it is in bad taste to bad mouth someone before you try to work it out.

Old 02-23-2004, 04:30 PM
Registered

Well, he is logged on right now, so I think something should be happening here soon.
Old 02-23-2004, 04:37 PM
Banned

Default I GOT HIS EMAIL YESTERDAY

GOT HIS EMAIL YESTERDAY ABOUT THE PRICE INCREASE, AND FOR YOU SLINGSHOT, MY 40 IS SOLD BUT WANTING TO GET NEW BOAT ORDERED SO I CAN HAVE BY SUMMER. LOOKING AT NORTECH, OUTERLIMITS, AND THE SKATER 399. THE CHILLERS ARE FOR MY BEST FRIEND WHO IS BUYING THE 40. AND MY STORY IS TRUE AND HAVE HIS EMAIL. I'M ONLY STATING A FACT ABOUT THE CONVERSATION SO I WONT SAY ANYMORE AND JUST LET OTHERS GET SCREWED THEN I GUESS.
Old 02-23-2004, 04:39 PM
Mr. Demeanor

Kill the caps, its like your yelling all the time.

Old 02-23-2004, 04:43 PM
Registered

heck he might be yelling all the time haha.
Old 02-23-2004, 04:55 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile FYI

Originally posted by Mr. Demeanor
Kill the caps, its like your yelling all the time.
Universal internet ettiquette :

all caps = YELLING

Quick Reply: Boycott Houston Propeller

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.