Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I just got my membership renewal e-mail . >

I just got my membership renewal e-mail .

Notices

I just got my membership renewal e-mail .

Old 02-25-2004, 08:30 PM
Fuelish Pleasures

Well worth the $50.00 to me. Lots of great information and great pictures. Much better deal than the magazine subscriptions.

Old 02-25-2004, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bandwidth is a little over $2,000 per month..

All memberships are active, enjoy and thank you for the support.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:38 PM
Registered

Originally posted by OffshoreOnly
Bandwidth is a little over $2,000 per month..
Looks like we know who is making the money!

I guess I need to get into the hosting business.
Old 02-25-2004, 11:46 PM
Registered

Internet bandwidth in not cheap after a certain point. I heard something like OSO is using nearly 1/2 a TerraBit (500Gig) of download a month. That is huge!!
Old 02-26-2004, 07:07 AM
Registered

True when you add the costs per day that your paying, it's really not that much. But for what I use the site for.....the only thing I'd be gaining by paying would be to post a NEW topic in the General Discussion. So thats why I'm having a hard time justifying paying $50/yr just to be able to post a new topic.
Old 02-26-2004, 08:00 AM
Registered

Originally posted by 97BossHammer
True when you add the costs per day that your paying, it's really not that much. But for what I use the site for.....the only thing I'd be gaining by paying would be to post a NEW topic in the General Discussion. So thats why I'm having a hard time justifying paying $50/yr just to be able to post a new topic.
IF you don't like it then leave,,, nobody is forcing you to pay the 50 bucks, ungrateful people like you should be banned anyway.. The information I get from this site alone is worth double that amount.. If you don't see the value in being a part of our Frat. then you don't deserve to be here in the first place....

Last edited by Chris232; 02-26-2004 at 08:02 AM.
Old 02-26-2004, 08:02 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

How many of you guys that buy from sponsors let them know you are members when you order? This is VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! I always tell them. It is also important to mention the site as a good place to advertise to NON advertisers to get them to maybe get on board.

Jon
Old 02-26-2004, 08:06 AM
Platinum Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
Free? So is living in a cardboard box. Most people want the features and benifits of an upgraded package.
I've upgraded my fridge box a great deal. I also repainted my park bench, so I'm set for a while......
If any of you need any help procuring these items for some serious fun living, let me know. I give up 25 bottles of MaddDog a year to be here, so don't tell me about sacrifice.
Jim
Old 02-26-2004, 08:58 AM
Registered

nobody is forcing you to pay the 50 bucks, ungrateful people like you should be banned anyway..
Never said anybody was forcing me to pay. So go ahead and ban me for posting an opinion. I only said the only thing I would be gaining would be to post a NEW topic in the general discussion.

For that you see me as ungrateful.....whatever dude. I'm very appreciative for the help I've gotten here, and I make that known when I've been helped.

As I stated....the main things I do here are General Discussion....I can reply but not post a new topic. Tech section where I can do both and the main place I go when I need help. Classifieds in case a friend is looking for a boat I might can help someone out on here. I don't view the uncensored or care to. Forgive me for having an opinion here geez.

You can assume anything you want...but let me tell you first hand the info I get from here is priceless and I'm very thankful for it. Anybody can come in here and view stuff without ever posting a word, should they be banned as well? I'm just trying to tell you from my perspective.......I can view and post in the tech section for free, reply in general discussion for free. If I paid the only thing I would gain would be being able to open a NEW post in General discussion, thats all. Not everybody is alike...some use the site for all it's worth and believe me it's very well worth the money. I'm just simply saying from my view the only thing I'd be paying for is to be able to open a new topic. Truth be known...I'm planning to pay up, but if I can't have an opinion or else I'm banned.....then ban away.
Old 02-26-2004, 09:05 AM
Registered

Hey Boss....I believe Chris's last post was tongue in cheek......after all he started this thread.....

Read his first several threads........then he saw the light......

Quick Reply: I just got my membership renewal e-mail .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.