Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I just got my membership renewal e-mail . >

I just got my membership renewal e-mail .

Notices

I just got my membership renewal e-mail .

Old 02-25-2004, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who understands, appreciates and accepts your Anna obsession more than us..........
Old 02-25-2004, 08:58 AM
Registered

nice trunk...
Attached Thumbnails I just got my membership renewal e-mail .-annatl.jpg  
Old 02-25-2004, 09:00 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Risk Taker
Who understands, appreciates and accepts your Anna obsession more than us..........
NOBODY !! ,, although I think Nick was having second thoughts after his Maria charade... , but we straightened him right out...
Old 02-25-2004, 09:00 AM
Registered

See what I mean, free pics of Anna Now I must go and have some alone time!
Old 02-25-2004, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

right now my membership has expired so I cannot post in the Beak fourm ,cant see the pictures and the uncensored section isnt even listed.Im going through a bit of withdrawl but its not that bad at all. I'll probably renew but a 150% increase in ANYTHING is steep.....you cant help but wonder.

And Mr Joker, no offence intended, and not trying to start anything but as such a staunch OSO supporter, powerboat manufacturer and someone who has obviously reaped many benifits from OSO, far more than the average member maybe its time to step up and become an advertiser.............doug
Old 02-25-2004, 09:18 AM
Registered

Originally posted by THEJOKER
There was a guy in Michigan that owed me 200 bucks for over a year. I was persistent in calling him and he finally cussed me out and hung up on me. I posted this situation on OSO and a OSO brother was in this turd's office within minutes collecting the money for me. I have also sold and bought boats , parts and other stuff on here. If you don't see the value in paying 50 bucks to be a part of our fraternity , don't pay it and go somewhere else! I say raise it to 100 bucks just to weed out the unappreciated few! BH
Joker If you would re-read my post I mention my appreciation for the site. I hope you(or anyone else for that matter) thinks I fit in to that catagory. If so I am probally posting to deaf eyes anyways...My question to you is considering how much we both enjoy this site is how much is to much to ask for membership? Just enough to cover the costs because of the love of it. Or is the fee enough when costs are met and the Owner(s) get re-embursed for their time (at which point it is not for the love of it) Or will you pay at anycost anytime? Please understand that I am just stating a legit question. Is this site for profit or "for the love of it" I have no problem with either. But If costs continue to rise I want to know where and why I spend my hard earned money. And if this is some special club that dosen't want someone who cares how much or how often they pay for the club well AT THAT POINT I will realize I don't fit in here and not re-up. This site used to be about family and the love of boating. I still think it is (re-read this twice if necessary ) BUT I do feel some people feel like if you don't Post eveyday,Run a ft twin 1100hp 100mph outerlimits then you really don't have anything to complain about or important to say! To those stuck up few here and in life well Ill keep it clean and just say to each his own.....So again how much will YOU pay??? Enquiring minds would like to know(before I get weeded out )

BH

YES I LOVE THIS SITE
Old 02-25-2004, 09:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by Chris232
Nick,, you know it's not totally about the 50 bucks right ??...
I hear ya loud and clear, Chris. I know it's a matter of principle, one which doesn't easily lend itself to reason, but nonetheless, I believe what we have here is proves its worth time and time again. Once you're done grappling with the decision, I hope you decide to stay. Your one of the oldtimers here and You would be missed.

P.S.
Nice shots!

P.P.S.
I'd still take both!
Old 02-25-2004, 09:23 AM
Registered

Originally posted by twinn29
right now my membership has expired so I cannot post in the Beak fourm ,cant see the pictures and the uncensored section isnt even listed.Im going through a bit of withdrawl but its not that bad at all. I'll probably renew but a 150% increase in ANYTHING is steep.....you cant help but wonder.

And Mr Joker, no offence intended, and not trying to start anything but as such a staunch OSO supporter, powerboat manufacturer and someone who has obviously reaped many benifits from OSO, far more than the average member maybe its time to step up and become an advertiser.............doug
Ditto

BH
Old 02-25-2004, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Lapse of Reason
I still have them but they (NRA) seem to be moving to the left more than I would like.
Thats a fact !....They are the only voice we have though....
Old 02-25-2004, 09:28 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Chris232
Nick,, you know it's not totally about the 50 bucks right ?? I

Hey, it's only $49.95!!!! You're going in saving 5 cents!!!!

Quick Reply: I just got my membership renewal e-mail .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.