Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   More Miami Poker Run Pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/72560-more-miami-poker-run-pics.html)

HiPerf2000 02-25-2004 08:01 PM

i dont think i have anymore of smokin joe in my pics, but i haven't seen all my friends yet. if they have one i'll post it.

GLH 02-26-2004 10:20 PM

Thanks for the Pics HP just got back home finally I'll pm you my email for the pics.
A few things...
"I did not meet Parnell"--- Thank your lucky star, your liver will always be thankfull.

"Think he is a board member"---That is Cigracer38 as LS mentioned also a member to avoid in esperance of saving your liver.

Nauti Kitty 02-27-2004 12:43 AM

Originally posted by GLH

"Think he is a board member"---That is Cigracer38 as LS mentioned also a member to avoid in esperance of saving your liver.

Yeah No chit this dude is a slobbering drunk. :crazy:

Nauti Kitty 02-27-2004 12:46 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by GLH
[B]
Thank your lucky star, your liver will always be thankfull.

Hey Heineken boy you met me alright you just don't remember. Talk about Arthur calling the kettle black:rolleyes:

Nipple pinch anyone? :drool:

BLee 02-27-2004 02:06 AM

Originally posted by Nauti Kitty
Yeah No chit this dude is a slobbering drunk. :crazy:

Hey! I wasn't slobbering.... :D :D

At least we had breakfast, that I reminded you of the next day! :D ;) :cool:

Southern Hills............

Nauti Kitty 02-27-2004 08:45 AM

Originally posted by cigracer38

At least we had breakfast, that I reminded you of the next day! :D ;) :cool:

Thankfully you are correct here. The drive would have been even longer.

Southern Hills............

BTW How many shots a side am I getting:cool:

BLee 02-27-2004 08:49 AM

BTW How many shots a side am I getting:cool:
1 Jaeger every 15 minutes. :D :D

Nauti Kitty 02-27-2004 08:58 AM

Do I get credit for the four I did last night? I hate that crap, why oh why do I keep persisting? :crazy:

BTW Does Southern Hills play slow? I am wondering what holes I am going to miss. :confused:

BLee 02-27-2004 09:08 AM

Do I get credit for the four I did last night? I hate that crap, why oh why do I keep persisting? :crazy:

BTW Does Southern Hills play slow? I am wondering what holes I am going to miss. :confused:

And you call me a slobbering drunk! LOL.

It can. LONG and curvy, firm and fast.

I hope you don't think I can drink like we did all the time. I'd be on OSO looking for a liver! :D :D

HiPerf2000 02-27-2004 09:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh.....now i remember cigracer38

He was the one with the black shirt on :D :D