Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   If I had a Million Dollars ???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/72582-if-i-had-million-dollars.html)

Waterfoul 02-25-2004 07:47 PM

I'd pay off my debts, give Crazyhorse a few bucks (I probably owe him at least $20 or so) and then spend what's left on a Big Mac, fries, and a large coke. With the remainder I'd put half a tank of gas in my Ram. At this point, there would be nothing left.

Hey, I got a lot of debt!!!!!

US1 Fountain 02-25-2004 07:57 PM

Re: If I had a Million Dollars ????

Originally posted by dyno
Well here I am plugging away at my factory job and the Bare Naked Ladies are on the radio
Lets see, it's only 7:43 AM (according to your post time) your listening to the radio, AND your on OSO 'killing time'.

Must have been a rough 43 mins. Huh? ;) :D :D

Things sure have change since I worked in a factory. ;)

Madcow 02-25-2004 08:07 PM

I'm just sitting here thinking about it, and after you pay the taxes, that don't even buy a decent boat anymore. An OL or Nortech with big power will cost more than that. I guess I'd pay off my house, and trade in my Sonic for a new one.

LapseofReason 02-25-2004 08:16 PM

After taxes you could buy a real nice used 42 OL with real big power or a real nice new 43 Nortech with mid size power.
I would just put it in the bank for 3 years or so and let it grow some, it would just get me closer to my dream boat. But I still think it will be a used dream boat. Let somebody else take that first big hit. I'll take 200K off for some rich dude to drive it around 20 hours.:D

Madcow 02-25-2004 08:52 PM

Originally posted by Lapse of Reason
But I still think it will be a used dream boat. Let somebody else take that first big hit. I'll take 200K off for some rich dude to drive it around 20 hours.:D
I can't argue with that.

Formula Outlaw 02-25-2004 09:46 PM

Originally posted by Troutly
DTM.....the first couple of franchises will run 250K. After that, the price goes up!!!! So, get in early :p

Don't forget my 10% "idea fee" on each franchise sold, plus unlimited "service" at all franchises.

Wasabe 02-26-2004 12:03 AM

I would get Rum Runner for myself and give the rest to The Boss

Wellby 02-26-2004 12:19 AM

Originally posted by craig223
I'd get a new ass...... Mine's got a crack in it!:D :D :D
I don't know what it was... maybe DRUNK(me, that is) ... I don't care who you are... that was funny :D :D

dyno 02-26-2004 05:30 AM

Re: Re: If I had a Million Dollars ????

Originally posted by US1 Fountain
Lets see, it's only 7:43 AM (according to your post time) your listening to the radio, AND your on OSO 'killing time'.

Must have been a rough 43 mins. Huh? ;) :D :D

Things sure have change since I worked in a factory. ;)

I start at 5:00 am......and the router that I run has a PC built into it so I'm multi tasking!!!

open87 02-26-2004 06:24 AM

like to ride in a gulfstream jet:cool: tell my boss to go f themselfs, set what few true friends i have up and clear their bills, buy my gal some titties:D , get me some hair on my melon:eek: buy me a 1987 buick gnx, a nice piece of property in florida close to water without a manatee zone:rolleyes: :D :D