Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   saber or sabre (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/72600-saber-sabre.html)

WickedWon 03-13-2004 07:13 AM

Uh Oh

Hey Parn, If Jerry lets the brothers have their way ( and incorporates what they've learned on ours ) this new one's gonna be a BEAST ;) I guess we'll just be waving ba-bye.............Ya think he'll still talk to us ?

BTW He better let us approve who ever gets the old boat, ya can't let just any azzhole into this club ;) Our mantra "run'em like you stole'em" :D :D

LEOPAJM 03-13-2004 07:26 AM

Re: Uh Oh

Originally posted by WickedWon
Hey Parn, If Jerry lets the brothers have their way ( and incorporates what they've learned on ours ) this new one's gonna be a BEAST ;) I guess we'll just be waving ba-bye.............Ya think he'll still talk to us ?

BTW He better let us approve who ever gets the old boat, ya can't let just any azzhole into this club ;) Our mantra "run'em like you stole'em" :D :D

I'll still throw you guys a few bones !!! Hey .... I still gotta bum clean towels and margarita's from someone .... Besides .... those OL guys pushed me around too much and made fun of my clothes !!!:D

Nauti Kitty 03-13-2004 10:02 AM

Re: Uh Oh

Cripes I'm already waving bye bye. :eek: You have set the bar pretty high so I think it could be a top notch race. Maybe come down to the arm and the balls. That would be fun to watch. Just let me get up ahead so I can turn around and enjoy. :)

BTW I'm searching for the right home. We don't need no stinkin puzzy's driving it. Ancestral Spirit gets run on tuesday with the boxes as high as they are going to go. Keep your fingers crossed. I'm looking for 115 mph. What do ya think my chances are? :rolleyes:

Nauti Kitty 03-13-2004 10:03 AM

Originally posted by Corrado
I called Saber today. I should have a quote shortly.:p

Tommy

Good luck. I do not beleive you would be disapointed. NK

WickedWon 03-13-2004 10:22 AM

Re: Re: Uh Oh

Originally posted by Nauti Kitty
Cripes I'm already waving bye bye. :eek: You have set the bar pretty high so I think it could be a top notch race. Maybe come down to the arm and the balls. That would be fun to watch. Just let me get up ahead so I can turn around and enjoy. :)

BTW I'm searching for the right home. We don't need no stinkin puzzy's driving it. Ancestral Spirit gets run on tuesday with the boxes as high as they are going to go. Keep your fingers crossed. I'm looking for 115 mph. What do ya think my chances are? :rolleyes:

None, Parn these are REAL boats to be used in the REAL world. Be sure that when you get done ya haven't taken the "fun" out of the handling ;) I've run right by MANY boats that are "faster" than mine in the magazines :rolleyes:

WickedWon 03-13-2004 10:31 AM

Re: Re: Uh Oh

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by LEOPAJM
I'll still throw you guys a few bones !!! Hey .... I still gotta bum clean towels and margarita's from someone .... Besides .... those OL guys pushed me around too much and made fun of my clothes !!!:D
You are definitely not OL material, you have WAY too much fun, hell they probably wouldn't sell ya one just because of pictures like this :eek: :D

Nauti Kitty 03-13-2004 02:45 PM

Re: Re: Re: Uh Oh

None, Parn these are REAL boats to be used in the REAL world. Be sure that when you get done ya haven't taken the "fun" out of the handling ;) I've run right by MANY boats that are "faster" than mine in the magazines :rolleyes:
Boy, based on this board I really thought I had a shot at 115. :mad:
95 and a smoooooth ride would be nice too. :D
I like my chances for that a lot better. I can't wait to see what it does. I can always space it down but based on everything we've done, I think I'm where I'm going to be. Fine tune the props and go boating. Now where's the big water? :cool:

Nauti Kitty 03-13-2004 02:47 PM

Re: Re: Re: Uh Oh

You are definitely not OL material, you have WAY too much fun, hell they probably wouldn't sell ya one just because of pictures like this :eek: :D
I know if I owned ol I wouldn't sell him one. :eek:

Quiet Storm 03-13-2004 04:45 PM

Do any of you Saber guy's know Mark Peters? He has or had a 28 Cyclone.

GLH 03-13-2004 05:34 PM

You guys are the sh!t this thread is funny as hell! :D

"Don't dial the fun out of the handling" Classic Jim!