If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks Ron P. I will have a talk with my local postmaster if that will help. Have you talked with the company that mails these for you? Sounds to me like they are holding some zip codes to co-mingle to get a better rate. Some mail processors will wait until they have a certain number going to the same zip code for more profit. Just my 2 cents on that.

Registered Gold Member DoTheMath's Avatar
    Ma. / Lake Winni., NH
    Originally posted by Hard On
    Do the math check with a Hastings music store, mine here carry it on the self.
    Cool, thanks. Just went to the second local B&N and they didn't have it either.

My Boats:
    1987 Apache Scout
    Looking forward to receiving our Extreme Boats mag. Nothing yet.Waiting patiently................

WAITING--------------------------------STILL WAITING---------

Neno the mind boggler VIP Member glassdave's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
    toledo oh
    Originally posted by Ron P
    . . . I'm sure once your mailman is done reading your issue, he'll pass it along to you. . . .

that was funny . . . . besides i think my mailman is a sailboater an he may have piched it in an attempt to discourage my evil powerboat ways
    Throttles- Cleveland Construction 377 Talon
    08 OPA Class 1 National Champion
    08 Class 1 Geico Triple Crown Champion
    08 OPA High Points Champion
    10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

My Boats:
    2001 Sunsation 288
    Hendersonville, TN
    Volume 6 came in today! I am still so pissed off I have only glanced at it. I am sure I will read it first thing in the morning with coffee.

When is Vol. 7 coming?

Charter Member #300 Charter Member Shooter's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '02 Sonic Prowler
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Hello all,

At the risk of being reprimanded and I've been here for quite some time, I'd like to start a poll thread to RESPECTFULLY ask the powers that be at OSO whether or not we should enter EXTREME BOATS MAGAZINE into the BAD BUSINESS section. SOME good business is not GOOD business.

I do this RESPECTFULLY because their ONLY redeeming function in life IMO is that they are paid advertisers of OSO and support our philandering here. I have entered a post because any supporter of OSO should have, say, as many breaks as possible I guess.

I hope that EXTEMEM BOATS and OSO powers that be take notice of these posts because there are more than enough problems to warrant the complaint.

What do you all think? .... all we want them to do is deliver on what we paid for some time ago. I do like their mag quite a lot and used to look forward to it, the cople of issues I actually recieved.

I'll hang for a couple a days waiting for some guidance from the voard gods before I post the poll or in the bad business section. I don't want to put OSO into a situation where their membership openly does not support an advertiser.

I have prided myself, as others have, specifcally supporting OSO advertisers. Hey, it'only 40 bucks, but the amount of lip service by them has begun to more than irk normally reasonable people.
    Last edited by Shooter; 03-05-2004 at 09:36 PM.

My Boats:
    24 Hallett, 40 Hallett
    Ron P, got the most recent issue, and other than a cheap shot at IMCO, was a great pictorial and informative copy...

Chevy-Harley fan Charter Member gmhdfan's Avatar
    Orlando, Fl. USA
    I have received ever issue since the beginning. Even the free ones. Just got the issue about OSO yesterday in the mail. I already got one at the OSO party. So I have an extra one if someone wants it.

CBPBA's Walmart Greeter VIP Member Keith's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1990 34' Wellcraft Scarab
    Pasadena, MD
    I just got my first issue, and it's a good one covering the Championships in the Keys and Orange Beach, as well as a good article about some lame a$$ website called with a bunch of boaters who have nothing better to do than share information, advice, experience and help each other out online. It also has a few nice picts of a babe named Samantha. (insert huge grin here). hmmmmm, mama-cita!!!!

GMHDFan reminded me, I too received about 3 or 4 free copies last year when they were getting the mag started, so I don't mind the delay it took to get my 1st paid issue.
    Last edited by Keith; 03-06-2004 at 05:18 AM.

"Experience is something you don't have until just after you need it."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast