Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Extreme Boats Mag. not delivering! >

Extreme Boats Mag. not delivering!

Notices

Extreme Boats Mag. not delivering!

Old 02-26-2004, 11:03 AM
oxford

Thanks Ron P. I will have a talk with my local postmaster if that will help. Have you talked with the company that mails these for you? Sounds to me like they are holding some zip codes to co-mingle to get a better rate. Some mail processors will wait until they have a certain number going to the same zip code for more profit. Just my 2 cents on that.

Old 02-26-2004, 12:57 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Hard On
Do the math check with a Hastings music store, mine here carry it on the self.
Cool, thanks. Just went to the second local B&N and they didn't have it either.
Old 02-26-2004, 01:30 PM
JnT
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking forward to receiving our Extreme Boats mag. Nothing yet.Waiting patiently................
Old 02-26-2004, 01:52 PM
Registered

WAITING--------------------------------STILL WAITING---------
Old 02-26-2004, 03:04 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally posted by Ron P
. . . I'm sure once your mailman is done reading your issue, he'll pass it along to you. . . .

that was funny . . . . besides i think my mailman is a sailboater an he may have piched it in an attempt to discourage my evil powerboat ways
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 03-05-2004, 08:18 PM
Registered

Volume 6 came in today! I am still so pissed off I have only glanced at it. I am sure I will read it first thing in the morning with coffee.

When is Vol. 7 coming?
Old 03-05-2004, 09:32 PM
Charter Member #300
Charter Member

Hello all,

At the risk of being reprimanded and I've been here for quite some time, I'd like to start a poll thread to RESPECTFULLY ask the powers that be at OSO whether or not we should enter EXTREME BOATS MAGAZINE into the BAD BUSINESS section. SOME good business is not GOOD business.

I do this RESPECTFULLY because their ONLY redeeming function in life IMO is that they are paid advertisers of OSO and support our philandering here. I have entered a post because any supporter of OSO should have, say, as many breaks as possible I guess.

I hope that EXTEMEM BOATS and OSO powers that be take notice of these posts because there are more than enough problems to warrant the complaint.

What do you all think? .... all we want them to do is deliver on what we paid for some time ago. I do like their mag quite a lot and used to look forward to it, the cople of issues I actually recieved.

I'll hang for a couple a days waiting for some guidance from the voard gods before I post the poll or in the bad business section. I don't want to put OSO into a situation where their membership openly does not support an advertiser.

I have prided myself, as others have, specifcally supporting OSO advertisers. Hey, it'only 40 bucks, but the amount of lip service by them has begun to more than irk normally reasonable people.

Last edited by Shooter; 03-05-2004 at 09:36 PM.
Old 03-05-2004, 09:47 PM
Registered

Ron P, got the most recent issue, and other than a cheap shot at IMCO, was a great pictorial and informative copy...
Old 03-05-2004, 11:28 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have received ever issue since the beginning. Even the free ones. Just got the issue about OSO yesterday in the mail. I already got one at the OSO party. So I have an extra one if someone wants it.
Old 03-06-2004, 05:16 AM
CBPBA's Walmart Greeter
VIP Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

I just got my first issue, and it's a good one covering the Championships in the Keys and Orange Beach, as well as a good article about some lame a$$ website called OffshoreOnly.com with a bunch of boaters who have nothing better to do than share information, advice, experience and help each other out online. It also has a few nice picts of a babe named Samantha. (insert huge grin here). hmmmmm, mama-cita!!!!

GMHDFan reminded me, I too received about 3 or 4 free copies last year when they were getting the mag started, so I don't mind the delay it took to get my 1st paid issue.

-----------------------------------------

CHESAPEAKE BAY POWER BOAT ASSOCIATION
'http://www.cbpba.com'

"Experience is something you don't have until just after you need it."

Last edited by Keith; 03-06-2004 at 05:18 AM.

Quick Reply: Extreme Boats Mag. not delivering!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.