Notices

Don Aronow

Old 02-26-2004, 04:53 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 97BossHammer
I searched for the book and cheapest I found it for is $27, do a search on amazon.com and you'll find plenty. Wish somebody had a used copy........book is more then the membership $$ that I've been griping about lately haha.
I will check that out and maybe some of the local book stores in my area too! Thanks!!!
Old 02-26-2004, 04:56 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Corrado
How would anyone know this? How would anyone but Don Aronow himself know this.

Pure speculation on anyones parts. It was never written that someone came forward and said that Don was going to dso that ot not do that.
I guess you didnt see the show but it clearly stated that the fbi had been investigating kramer for months. After Aronow's death the FBI called Miami police and told them this. They told them that Aronow was going to testify against kramer. Again, The FBI said this. That is not speculation, that is fact.
Old 02-26-2004, 05:10 PM
Registered

Cap021, you sound like a jerk
Old 02-26-2004, 05:41 PM
Registered

Corrodo, I dont know if you know anything about criminal investigations or the trial process. Given you posts I would believe not. No attorney, neither a prosecutor or defense attorney is going to subpoena or put somebody on the stand to testify if they do not know what they are going to testify to ahead of time. Its not like on tv where witnesses get pulled in on a whim and reveal shocking information. The Prosecutor on the federal case would have already interviewed Aronow prior to even deciding to put him on the stand. There would have, at the least, been writen notes from the interview with Aronow as to his knowledge and involvement with Kramer. Just because the notes have not been shone on tv or printed in a book does not mean they dont exist. Criminal trial testimony is not about putting somebody on the stand and rolling the dice as to what they will say. Its not a fact finding stage, rather a presentation of facts. Only in movies and on tv do the shocking surprises happen.
Old 02-26-2004, 05:53 PM
Registered

By product of being in the criminal justice field for over 6 years. You really get to understang the process. Its amazing how little people know, and I knew, about it. Glad I can help out some.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:01 PM
Registered

The only people who truely know wont really say anything. The people who basically know wont really say much either. Makes for good conversation though. And there are many times when you know, but just dont have what you need to prove it legally. I see that all the time. I can give examples all day but will spare the details.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:08 PM
Registered

The only problem is that this seems to have reached the status of Urban Legend. It will probably never go away just like the Gators in New York's sewere system.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh please (interested )you don't get killed for stealing baseball cards, or telling on who pulled the girls pig tails in grade school.

I'm NOT saying he deserved to be killed at all.

The average Joe like ourselves have no idea on what goes on behind closed doors.

Hey I've seen some strange things in NY so a gator would not shock me at all in NY

Next you are going to tell me the U.S. drug problem is caused by people smuggling drugs in shaving cream cans across the mexican border
Old 02-26-2004, 06:22 PM
BK
Registered

Originally posted by Corrado

Too Old, what about the car thing from the AE program,have you ever heard anything about that.

Someone posted that Don's son answers questions every Sunday on Donzi.net . If there was a collection, I'm sure he'd know more about it.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:48 PM
Registered

I was just quoting what I saw in the show. I must admit I never read the book or know too much about the incident. Just what people have told me and what I saw on interviews and the show. I prefer t.v. , It is a lot easier for my diminished brain cells to comprehend

P.S. Don't piss off capo, he will go postal on your ass.

Quick Reply: Don Aronow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.