If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving up

Bob Luellen (or however you spell his name) is a great guy.
    SEADATED.......I have my insurance for the cat with him...........they were not the ones that stopped insuring....the insurance company did. There are only 2 insurance companies that write hi end and speed boats.......MARKEL is one of them
    But anyway, I finally got to meet Bob at the OSO (Friday gig) in Miami.....again great guy

Charter Member Charter Member 32fever's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37 Outerlimits & PowerPlay 185
    Granger, IN
    Originally posted by enticer
    If you have a business and have commercial is best to see them and squeeze them. I was in the same boat (no pun)....and the insurance on the new boat was between 3400.00 and 6000.00 with 525's. I finally got it through my commercial business insurance carrier for 1183.00
    Can you gie me the name of that commercial insurance carrier? I've been trying to find one to do something like that. Thanks!

Westfield Insurance Company, I use a Broker ....whom has done my insurance for everything except boats. I had to train her to know about boats so she could talk to the underwriter.
    They will not cover the "Cat", but did cover the 380 PQ....with bigger motors (525's)
    Believe it or not..Bob Luellen was the person who advised me on what to ask and look, I went to my Broker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12