Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Its time for the big event........ (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/72700-its-time-big-event.html)

Ange 03-10-2004 11:27 AM

I only have one question. HOW DID I END UP IN THIS? Dave, don't make me get Jennifer on you!

Phknlwyr 03-10-2004 11:35 AM

Originally posted by stecz20
kev i dont understand the problem, the invitation is in th e mail.. how could i not invite my best buddy...and kevin, i dont have 8 daughters...just dogs and a boat...your buddy dave....

Ps...dont think i dont know where you live...ill give you a hint.....Green Bay.....did you forget im a man that knows how to get things...

In the mail? I thought that with all the gold leaf and diamond accents, the invite would be hand delivered to all invitees. OK, I'll wait.

Thank you for the post script. I'm not sure everyone reading this appreciates and understands the code that you use. So, for their benefit, let me respond by stating that although you are a "man that knows how to get things," I'm not a "resident of Green Bay" like you - i.e. I am not a packer - nonetheless, I appreciate the offer but you will have to settle with having Rags toss your salad when he relocates to the east coast.

cuda 03-10-2004 11:37 AM

you have some nerve, old man...
I'm working hard. I just got off the phone with Debbie. I just sent her and three guys 150 miles to do a little repair job. The only thing is, I sent them with the wrong tile.:( :rolleyes: :mad:

cuda 03-10-2004 11:38 AM

Oh, by the way Stecz, I just got off the phone with my best boatin' buddy, and he may be headed to the dark side also.:(

cuda 03-10-2004 11:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Stecz, are you sure you've never been to Green Bay?:eek:

stecz20 03-10-2004 11:47 AM

do we know him...how is he doing this, with what rig...you and your buddy are traders to your people..i will have to consult with the club to see if your paper work went through ok.. dont get your hopes up your little stunt, posting a formula pic did not look good to the boys.. ill see what i can do

cuda 03-10-2004 11:51 AM

posting a formula pic did not look good to the boys.. ill see what i can do
I know it probably made the boys feel a bit inferior with their rigs, but I'm sure Mr Wonderful can soothe their feelings.

stecz20 03-10-2004 12:17 PM

ill do the best i can..hey kev whos address was that i had...your pop..lol guess that one will be a no...hey grandpa cuda dont come in so late tonight, 10:00 pm sharp... dont be late...ill be waiting for you, and my boy kev....my best man... Mr. Wonderful

cuda 03-10-2004 12:23 PM

I'll be in earlier tonight, I have to get up to drive to Orlando in the morning, so I can't hang out til 2 am!:eek:

ragtop409 03-10-2004 03:22 PM

Hey I have gone no were. Just seating here watching you all make fools out of your selves. And for Rolly and his ride I will put black bottom paint on it and turn it into a fishing boat "Buba Rollys Fishin" :D :D :D :D