Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   XM Radio (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/72876-xm-radio.html)

Madcow 03-01-2004 04:05 PM

Re: Told Ya !

Originally posted by WickedWon
I knew that thing didn't have a radio ! :D :D
Hey, have you ever known me to scrimp on the options? I mean I DO have a Sonic.

zahndok 03-01-2004 06:20 PM

I've had the Alpine in dash XM for 2 years in my F350. The new integrated unit at crutchfield doesn't even require a separate receiver. That would be the way to go. Very happy with the XM in my Truck and Boat. Most of the boaters I know had XM over Sirius so it was an easy choice. No regrets and wouldn't get another vehicle without it.

robyw1 03-01-2004 08:15 PM

I have questions about the future of Sirus. I recently heard they were struggling. I foresee a buyout or a merger with one of the larger Satelitte network corps. Stifel Nicolaus from Market Perform to Outperform/Buy but it ain't happening

Roby

Fightclub 03-01-2004 08:17 PM

XM ROCKS !

I have it in my Suburban and now they have local weather / Traffic REAL TIME.

I f'ing cant live without it.

Moisture-Missil 03-01-2004 08:19 PM

Originally posted by Fever Mike
I would not say XM sucks but I do know for a fact that XM does not compress the news, comedy and sports stations like Sirius does. The Sirus news and sports stations have the sound quality of AM radio.
Sirius came on with a big bang but it seems like XM radio is the one to have.

you really need to get your facts strait , And I aint just talkin about Sat. Radio. I think you will get your CLUE in the next week or two . you truely are clueless.

Madcow 03-01-2004 08:25 PM

Originally posted by Moisture-Missil
you really need to get your facts strait , And I aint just talkin about Sat. Radio. I think you will get your CLUE in the next week or two . you truely are clueless.
Little too much coffee today?:D

I bought a Pioneer add on unit today. My truck already has the bose system in it, so I really didn't want to replace the whole unit. The one I got has a small display panel that mounts right on the dash below the head unit, so it looks pretty clean. I have never listened to serius, but I have XM in my other cars and I am very happy with it.

Moisture-Missil 03-01-2004 08:34 PM

:mad:

things that make you go hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

packinair 03-01-2004 10:11 PM

Originally posted by Moisture-Missil
:mad:

things that make you go hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

uhhh yea.. I think a few of us are doing that

Madcow 03-02-2004 04:08 PM

Maybe the missile is not getting enough moisture lately.:D

Moisture-Missil 03-02-2004 07:37 PM

Originally posted by packinair
uhhh yea.. I think a few of us are doing that
Well check out MIKE,s post about APBA the only .......... In racers milling area, A wake up call IS coming to ya. Join the positive side, Where ever you go