Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Shogren Performance Marine open house pictures (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/72923-shogren-performance-marine-open-house-pictures.html)

10x 03-07-2004 12:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Back 4 More ....Mark and Reggie

10x 03-08-2004 08:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mike Livorsi, his daughters, the lovely Victoria, Rich Obren, and Mark Smith.

MarkSmith 03-08-2004 11:41 PM

When is Thunder Run on LK Mich.?

Rich,
When is the Thunder Run on Lake Michigan? Some many boating trips, so little (summer) time. It was a pleasure to meet you and your goombas. Rumor has it that Frank is selling his house and moving into the Fountain 48EC. Talk to you guys at the next COPS function.
Mark Smith

10x 03-09-2004 04:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Kelly & Scott Shogren along with the Fountain boys, Mike Origer, and Mike Brim. BTW.....Kelly? What can we say, other than she's a "living doll" even prettier in person, and might I add, a pleasure to talk with. This is only one small corner of the apparell room, which was very well bought out by the time I got around to takin these pics on sunday afternoon.

10x 03-13-2004 02:30 PM

Havin a problem downloadin the rest of the pics. will post the rest when I fix the problem...........Frank

TeamShogren.com 03-21-2004 06:54 PM

Shogren Performance Marine

I want to thank all the OSO and COPS members for attending our Grand Opening. I would have never guessed we would have more than 400 people come thru the door in a day and a half. We are very excited about the opportunity to represent Fountain in the MI, IL Northern IN and Southern WI market. There will certainly be a number of new Fountains on the Great Lakes and Chain O Lakes this year. I would like to see as many Fountain owners get together as often as possible. With less than two months before the first splash we await with anxiety. Our dealership is in full swing and we have more than 2 million dollars in boats in stock. With aggressive retail pricing and low interest rates the timing could not be better to own a new Fountain. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me @ 847-336-9037.
Thank you
Scott Shogren

TeamShogren.com 03-21-2004 07:47 PM

42X vs 42 Lightning

The only difference between the 42X and the 42 Lightning is deck, swim ladder, fairing and $$$$$$. The 42X is the best value money cn buy in a power boat. The 42 Lightning windshield and Race Fairing are significantly different from the 42 X. I have a race fairing in stock for a 42X that we will install for the lucky owner if they choose. If I can answer any other questions let me know. There is some confusion because the 35X has the old bottom while Reggie chose to use the Lightning bottom on the 42X.