Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Shogren Performance Marine open house pictures (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/72923-shogren-performance-marine-open-house-pictures.html)

candyman35 02-29-2004 09:07 PM

Shogren Performance Marine open house pictures

This weekend was the open house for the new Chicago land Fountain dealer. Scott & Kelly Sjogren have a fantastic new dealership boasting a 50,000 sq ft. indoor showroom. They could hold their own boat shows in this building it's so big. They had a HUGE assortment of Fountain wear in their showroom. I think all the local Fountain guys took care of that. Monday morning they're going to need a large re-order!

Reggie & Wyatt Fountain were in attendance both days signing autograph's and just talking boating. I understand why everyone that has met them speaks so highly of them. They are true gentlemen. They were happy to sign just about anything, right Rich????:D I went there with the intention to spend and hour looking at a few boats and ended up spending the day. It had nothing to due with all the free food and Beer!!!

Lots of OSO members were there on Saturday. It was fun seeing everyone. It's been a long winter and I needed that. I think Mrs. Fountainclimber found her new boat. BTW, I want a ride when you buy it!!!

Mike Livorsi was in attendance also showing his new Billet Throttle's that were redesigned for Fountain's. The throttles have an upward angle to them so they are in the correct place in respect to the trim buttons. They look fantastic!

I have a few pictures to post. 10x, Fountainclimber & Roger1 took a bunch also. I guess it's time to start downsizing pictures.:(

Dan

OSO,
I'm not sure if this is appropriate in the General Threads. I figure it's winter and everyone would like to look at some pictures. If not could you move it to the Fountain section?

Thanks,
Dan

candyman35 02-29-2004 09:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Some lucky guys new 29'.

Downtown42 02-29-2004 09:29 PM

Tnks for the update. I wanted to go down there and ck it out but am not in the market and didn't want to be bummed out wishing I was. Get the pics posted!

candyman35 02-29-2004 09:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm in the market but my bank account isn't. Someday I hope. I really liked the 42 Executioner. That will probably be the next boat.

candyman35 02-29-2004 09:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm sold signs were all over the place. I guess the economy is coming back.

candyman35 02-29-2004 09:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another sold sign!

candyman35 02-29-2004 09:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The new 42 Executioner.

Fountainclimber 02-29-2004 09:48 PM

Candyman,

All of a sudden I can't see any pix.

What did I do wrong?

F

candyman35 02-29-2004 09:48 PM