Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Project Update - 45 Apache (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/73057-project-update-45-apache.html)

Hot Duck 05-24-2004 09:34 PM

Re: Project Update - 45 Apache

By the way, if you guys know anybody that needs a pair of #6 lowers, Tres took ours in on trade.

VelocityMike 05-24-2004 09:49 PM

Hey Will I am going to be in OC in a couple of weeks to hang out...might need a room if you got some but more importantly a ride :D Boat looks great buddy cant wait to see it in person.

Hot Duck 05-26-2004 03:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hopefully it will be home by the time you come down. I'll keep this thread up to date to keep you posted. As for the rooms, check us out....Commander Hotel If you decide to book a room and want to bring your boat down, give me a few days notice and I can arrange room for your trailer on one of our parking lots.

Ocean City

Downtown42 05-26-2004 08:46 PM

Nice place Cold Duck. 4 generations.

Hot Duck 05-27-2004 03:41 PM

Uptown42: Thank you. That is correct, my brother and I are the 4th generation to run the same business.

Hot Duck 05-27-2004 04:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Another update. The cleaning work is finished and everything came out really well. We are still waiting on the drives, but when they are finished the boat will be ready to go. Here are some pictures that Jacky took this morning.

Here is the cockpit. These pictures also show the removable cover that they made to cover the two rear bolsters. This gives us the choice between a large sun pad or two more bolsters. For those that noticed, the engine hatch is indeed propped open in the first picture. They disconnected the hydraulic rams so that the engine hatch would open more and give them a little more room to work.

Hot Duck 05-27-2004 04:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the back right corner of the cockpit. The carpet on the back wall and the vinyl on the side walls are spotless. The most amazing thing is that the floor is actually white again!

WetKitty42 05-27-2004 04:24 PM

Looks great.

Best of luck I hope it gets done soon!!!.

My 36 is on it's way home today. Stinson finished with it this morning.

Hot Duck 05-27-2004 04:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is, just waiting for the drives.

Hot Duck 05-27-2004 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by WetKitty42
My 36 is on it's way home today.

I know you must be excited. Believe me, I know how you feel! :)