Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fountain fastest production boat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/73172-fountain-fastest-production-boat.html)

later 03-04-2004 07:56 PM

Originally posted by US1 Fountain
MAN!
Tons of threads picking on Fountains and Reggie and all is funny (but not really, same jokes told 1000's of times) even some by us Fountain owners. BUT 1 joke about OL and chit hits the ceiling. :rolleyes:

aint it the truth, aint it the truth.

its called self gradifacation!

later

later 03-04-2004 08:03 PM

after all if the fastest V-bottom is exactly that, what difference is it, wheather a race boat or production boat or custom built boat. it is what it is.

later

animalhouse 03-04-2004 08:18 PM

I don't see any OL guys getting their panties in a bunch here, I don't see any self gradification either, just a few guys talking trucks and boats.

R Addiction 03-05-2004 12:13 AM

Originally posted by fountain1fan
r add doint kick it till you try it 2003 2500 qc cummimgs ho 6 speed 4x4
Now why would I want to do that!!!
Can you not see my signature!!?;)

105mph_38_2003 03-05-2004 03:54 AM

Originally posted by Daryl
03 Dodge Cummings 3500 Dually it is one bad as truck
Amen brotha:cool: :D

I am going to get some mods from OSO member Boot after tax season:cool: Have you done any mods to yours?

SHARKEY-IMAGES 03-05-2004 06:36 AM

Originally posted by Daryl
03 Dodge Cummings 3500 Dually it is one bad as truck
Yes it is...;)

Did you get your recall on the Trans cooler fluid line & electrical connection on the tranny?:confused:

With a little luck, maybe we can change the subject....:D :D :D :D

R Addiction 03-05-2004 06:41 AM

Originally posted by sharkeymarine
Yes it is...;)

Did you get your recall on the Trans cooler fluid line & electrical connection on the tranny?:confused:

With a little luck, maybe we can change the subject....:D :D :D :D

Yea, lets change it back to boats and get away from talking about TUBS!! ;)

later 03-05-2004 07:43 AM

The comments about Douglas Skater building boats for Fountain that always come from Outerlimits people doesn't make since. Didn't Outerlimits just purchase a company that had the technology to make their boats in a lite lay-up, which allows Outerlimits to gain additional speed, its not like that was there technology, companies buy other companies technology all the time. So whats the point in making that statement.

later

outer42 03-05-2004 08:01 AM

yes later he bought the company, not another boat company doing his work. They built sailboats not powerboats. It's outerlimits guy doing the lay-up.
it was back up by gfather,not a ol guy. Reggie is a cheating person and has no moral's. If i owned a skater or any other boat i and many would have the same opinion.
When you been around motors as long as me and others and they start there motors at a race and say it's a 500 and got major cam in it,shows he doesn't care about cheating, jus so he get's a record and advertising.I'm not about that if you beat me i'll be the first to buy you a drink and if you break the first to stop. mike is that way to, his crew even help fixed Reggie boat at a poker run.
reggie doesn't even stand behind his boats, numerous people on this board can't even get there new boats fixed. joe900sc is one i think. I'm not saying ol is perfect,but mike helps out anyone who buys his boats. a guy with a old used 37 came to the factory when i was getting my boat and mike spent hours with him dialing it in. That's why i buy ol and defend it.

outer42 03-05-2004 08:49 AM

i guess you can't come up with a intellegent response and have to demine some one. It's a proven fact he cheats and that's why he left apba.
you don't even have facts like in the mill area, so get your facts straight. Iguess you have the morals like reggie. i can tell there not 500,like there suppose to be.That's why there no factory two boats in sbi, there was 7 to 8,now how many?