If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    VIP Member VIP Member Back4More's Avatar
    My Boats:
    353 Fastech
    Lake Michigan
    Reggie left APBA because of MA sand bagging Fountains for winning all the time...

Platinum Member Platinum Member animalhouse's Avatar
    Warwick, RI
    Later & Fever Mike,

You want to talk about crying and getting your panties in a bunch, We defend our boats, and our boat builder.

Later, you bring up a good point, however you missed the mark. Mike purchased an entire company so thay he could add the technologie to his arsenal. Unlike Reggie, who borrowed somebody else's technology to build a select few race boats. The difference is that epoxy or Vinylester, they are both boats that a person can have built by the OL factory.

You are a fountain guy, why don't you try to order a boat with the same lay-up schedule as the rio rose, it is not available. Mike's boat (XXX) is available to anybody willin to pay for the extra cost in materials. In fact it is an official model designated as the 47 GT_XXX option.

The bottom line is please come upwith a more intelligent response than "OL guys getting their panties in a bunch" We defend our boats just as mutch as our boat builder. Unlike fountain every OL guy has Mike's home Phone #, and his personel cell phone. We defend a small boat builder who re-invests money, blood, sweat. tears, and heart & soul into making sure that those of us who are willing to pay for his product, get what we are paying for.

I do take offense to those of you who take some friendly ribbing and turn it into a full blown pissing match. The facts don't lie, Reggie will cheat, lie and steal if he has to to win. That is not the OL way, I will re-attach the photo of the OL factory crew servicing the boat Regie ran in the Sarasota fall poker run. FYI That is Paul Fiore in the front, and Mike Fiore in the Bilge
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Member Platinum Member Tom A.'s Avatar
    My Boats:
    Necessary Evil .............Donzi 38 ZrComp.............
    New Jersey
    To me it seems like Fiore and Fountain are in their own race, not to see who's fastest on the water but who will be the first to meet Don Aronow. Let's face it... where is it going to stop. Don't get me wrong, last summer I was running 84 mph and now I'm upgrading the motor again (90 would be nice) but our sport is not about top speed. Offshore racing, poker Runs, etc. is based on consistant running speed not top end. Motor longevity is another item. If a motor has to be torn down every 20 hours is that a legitimate pleasure boat. Just some thoghts.

Anyone got any popcorn left.
    No Beak, No Bustle, No Bull. Donzi 38 ZRC

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456