Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Info on the Saturday COPS Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/73247-info-saturday-cops-party.html)

MitchStellin 03-05-2004 02:42 PM

Darren, that was just a bump, I jumped at the last minute:D We have to go there again on Thursdays, if these two show up again you will be very impressed, the girl i was with (BB) knew one whos jeans were so low you could...oh you get it.:D

dkwestern 03-05-2004 03:07 PM

They just switched the name to that (iti biti) I believe, I just found out about it last night sittin in the coyote. Well I'm leaving work and heading to the coyote right now, see you all tomorrow around 6:00.

Waterfoul 03-05-2004 05:09 PM

Of all days to loose my ATM card!!!! And the friggin grocery store would only let me write a check for $20 over!! Guess I'm getting up early tomorrow to get a new one. AAGGHH!! One thing after another!!!!!!! Today's payday and I don't have a friggin dime after putting gas in my truck!!! AAGGHH!!

Ms PatriYacht 03-05-2004 05:52 PM

One thing after another!!!!!!! Today's payday and I don't have a friggin dime after putting gas in my truck!!! AAGGHH!! [/B][/QUOTE]

How ya gonna pay for your date's drinks tomorrow, you might have to beg Crazyhorse for a loan, or run the risk of losing her to Mitch, he sounds pretty generous when
it comes to bar tabs:D :D :D :D
Good luck at the Bank

Doug 03-05-2004 07:30 PM

Donna I have a copy of the magazine that they gave us at the OSO party in Miami it's already in my truck and will be headed north in the morning.

Tinkerer 03-05-2004 09:30 PM

Mitch --
FOUL as GILLIGAN
WOW does he ever fit that role.
Even looks the part.

SORRY MIKE

Nauti Kitty 03-05-2004 10:02 PM

Originally posted by MitchStellin
Hey Parn, I was drinking with Rick last night. [/B]
I hope you don't think this makes you unusual do you. :rolleyes: Rick has on numerous occasions told me I would enjoy cocktails there on thursdays. Hot waitresses and bartenders. It just tough to drive 40 miles hammered. :eek: See ya tommorrow. NK

MitchStellin 03-05-2004 10:56 PM

Hey, you can crash at my house any time, I live 1/10th of a mile from there. It was worth it, major eye candy.:D

MitchStellin 03-05-2004 11:00 PM

I'm pickled again, this single life is going to make me grow old:D My liver is good and soaked so I am ready to hit it . You know, i have not had this much fun with my clothes on in years.:D ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Nauti Kitty 03-06-2004 10:24 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MitchStellin
[B]Hey, you can crash into my house any time, I live 1/10th of a mile from there.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. :eek: