Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Skidoo Guys... This link will get your blood Pumping!! >

Skidoo Guys... This link will get your blood Pumping!!

Notices

Skidoo Guys... This link will get your blood Pumping!!

Old 03-07-2004, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OH $HIT, professional rider, do not attempt, we do this every weekend That must be Canada, they leave a cordory groom mark. This is exactly what we ride, miles of triple digit speeds...sometimes 30-40. That video was sweet, I am going to look at the Polaris also. The T Cat is going to sleep. The shots of the suspention at speed was great and floating over the dips is like jumping waves. Man that was cool, thanks.
Old 03-07-2004, 10:14 AM
Registered

yeah polaris has a new 900 out Haven't read much about it.
Old 03-07-2004, 10:19 AM
Registered

The price is crazy, I bet they wake up and do something about that, No inflation but prices keep going thru the roof.
Old 03-07-2004, 10:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Thats what we ride in northern maine...

Originally posted by MitchStellin
OH $HIT, professional rider, do not attempt, we do this every weekend That must be Canada, they leave a cordory groom mark. This is exactly what we ride, miles of triple digit speeds...sometimes 30-40. That video was sweet, I am going to look at the Polaris also. The T Cat is going to sleep. The shots of the suspention at speed was great and floating over the dips is like jumping waves. Man that was cool, thanks.
Same kind of stuff we ride in northern maine..Thats why when they discontinued the mach z we were bummin!!
the revs are good but not made for 20-30 miles of none ditch bangin! Give me the tripple and let her roll out..
Did 1 strech for alligash ME. to ft Kent last weekend at @ 105 only stopped for roads nothing like the feeling of running 80 and grabbing a hand full and hold on!! 630 miles in two days with stops for fuel lunch and dinner and in the room for 9 pm ...Mitch Glad you liked the link..
Bob
Old 03-07-2004, 10:26 AM
Registered

We have a 50 mile streatch, the Haywire trail, no stops, few curves and no letting off. We ran this at 100 and never let up for about 35 minutes
Old 03-07-2004, 10:55 AM
check freak

Good luck getting any money out of the ZX chassis's or any triples. I was at the auction yesterday, I realize it a bad time of the year, and the 800 ZX's wouldn't bring over $2500. Ouch!!! The triples were a hole other story! I love my REV, can't see spending 10,600 on a sled, especially when it is not in the REV chassis.

I have a 00 Formula III 800 for sale $3500 obo

pipes, ported, clutched all the goodies

Old 03-07-2004, 10:57 AM
check freak

By the way, not trying to bash anyone. It just sucks, seems like sleds are not holding there value like they used to. It seems like if you by new, you get screwed! I buy new, who cares right, you can't take it with you.

Old 03-07-2004, 10:59 AM
Registered

you are right, mine is a lead weight dinosour but it is soo smooth at speed and just keeps pulling. I will keep it and use it for special occasions and friends..after i put a throttle block on it I bet the REV sleds at the auction will be priced right....someone will be trading for the Mach Z...I bet lots of them.
Old 03-07-2004, 11:00 AM
Registered

Originally posted by check freak
Good luck getting any money out of the ZX chassis's or any triples. I was at the auction yesterday, I realize it a bad time of the year, and the 800 ZX's wouldn't bring over $2500. Ouch!!! The triples were a hole other story! I love my REV, can't see spending 10,600 on a sled, especially when it is not in the REV chassis.

I have a 00 Formula III 800 for sale $3500 obo

pipes, ported, clutched all the goodies
yeah I know it sucks. I bought this 800 back in november brand new in the crate. I find them for sale all less then $4000 I will get stuck with this one till i pay it off.. 3.5 more yrsLOL!
Old 03-07-2004, 11:01 AM
Registered

and buying new means warrenty and not someones neglect. I an tired of buying someone elses problems or lack of maintanance. I never bought a used sled before but I would buy a used 04 REV.

Quick Reply: Skidoo Guys... This link will get your blood Pumping!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.