Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Skidoo Guys... This link will get your blood Pumping!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/73433-skidoo-guys-link-will-get-your-blood-pumping.html)

waterheater 03-08-2004 07:31 AM

Blown:
Hows the snow melt going down there. We've had a bunch melt here, and the trails are in crappy condition. May be time to put'em up for good.

Airpacker 03-08-2004 07:40 AM

Mitch, I know where there is an 04 800 witn electric start thats going to be sold for about 8000 Canadian bucks. Has less than 1000 miles on it. He has an 03 800 as well that will go for somewhere around 6000.That one has about 1800 miles on it. Both mint super clean sleds.

Cord 03-08-2004 08:56 AM

cool vid!

WHOSNEXT 03-08-2004 08:56 AM

blownincome1, How in the hell do you have time to maintain all those sled's? Are they all yours? I noticed you sled in Maine also, We go up almost every other weekend to Moosehead Lake, Rangley or Millinocket, Where do you sled? Maybe we can hook-up sometime. Bob

blownincome 03-08-2004 04:31 PM

Pi / Portage area..

Originally posted by WHOSNEXT
blownincome1, How in the hell do you have time to maintain all those sled's? Are they all yours? I noticed you sled in Maine also, We go up almost every other weekend to Moosehead Lake, Rangley or Millinocket, Where do you sled? Maybe we can hook-up sometime. Bob
Hey whos next..
Ya we go up to the county about every other weekend in most winters
this winter has sucked!! was sick two of the better weekends and no snow for most of the month of Jan...
hey any time you want to hook up sounds good to me..
we are going up this weekend for the Portage spring fling.. with my dad and wife and son so let me know did 600 miles weekend before last It was Awesome!
We were going up to Northeast Cary this weekend but its a washout..
Bob J
Oh Ya the sleds ...at one time or another they have been... the MX is my sons the 2 Mike Houles are mine and my wifes the formula z is or was my dads and the Grand touring is his now and the black Z was mine last year is now sold but I keep them all maintained.. Does keep me busy ...

blownincome 03-08-2004 04:32 PM

Snow melt..

Originally posted by waterheater
Blown:
Hows the snow melt going down there. We've had a bunch melt here, and the trails are in crappy condition. May be time to put'em up for good.

Ya think this might be the last ride this weekend..
we just got 1/4 inch today down here and the trails in southern NH are closed.. so its up to northern maine

Summers coming:D :D

blownincome 03-08-2004 04:41 PM

Originally posted by open72
blowinincome, i gotta come paint for you . the bodyshop biz must be REAL good up there:D :D
BIZ WAS TOO GOOD..Finaly slowing down a little ..
Can neve find enough good help up here..:D

WHOSNEXT 03-08-2004 06:49 PM

Re: Pi / Portage area..

Bob, We are going up this weekend if there is snow, What town is the Portage spring fling.. held in?

traviss 03-08-2004 07:02 PM

mitchstellin..

Whats the word on the snow in da UP? :cool:

by the way.. was that your chick with you at the cops bash?

blownincome 03-09-2004 05:33 AM

Re: Re: Pi / Portage area..

Originally posted by WHOSNEXT
Bob, We are going up this weekend if there is snow, What town is the Portage spring fling.. held in?

:D Portage:D ;) go to Washburn about 5 miles north left on Its 90 will take you to Portage..we stay at the Northern lights Motel in PI..
Bob
Riding should be OK 20-30 inch base north of Washburn and 10-12 fresh/snow ice mix PI area report is for 20-30 degrees rest of week